Earning sites you hope never ends

Augusta

VIP Contributor
There are sites you sign on to and enjoy it alot. It might not just be about the money but you just like the site and it's users. When postloop collapse I was quite sad. I really used to like posting on the site.

Just like today I wouldn't like trendri and forum coin to end. Though the latter has been online for years I hope daily it remains for a very long time . Forum coin is one site that helps me know about new sites that I can indulge in and that are legit as well.

So what are the sites you never want to go away or end?

Augusta

VIP Contributor
There are many fora I don't want to go. Initially, though I know mmm was a high yield investment platform, I didn't want it to go because it came during recession and really helped me. Bizdustry is another site I don't want to go, it boosted my journey to cryptocurrencies. And trendri is the last one, it is the first site that will ever pay money directly into my bank account. Long live to all those sites that are making us materially and financially.
Yeah I like trendri for this too, definitely the first site to pay money into my account directly, which is very unique to me. I hope it remains here for us for a very long time. MMM didn't go down well with me so I never tried it at all. Well, it was good because alot of people lost their live saving then

Augusta

VIP Contributor
In social media there are more sites for earning . Some are legit and some are fake but it is difficult to know that which sites are fake . People have to face many problems in these fake sites . But I suggest tendri forum for best earning because I am also working here . When I started it than I did not knew about it but now I earn from it .
If you are trying to join earning sites on Facebook you have to be extra careful. Most earning sites on facebook are pure scam especially those with investment proposal. You need to be checking feedback about them before indulging any of them. Yeah I agree with you trendri should stay for a long time

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I used to love Bizdustry for its high rewards until it changed the policy of rewards early this year. Now Trendri is looking good with the rewards at 5.5 cents for a thread which I think is okay and just fine with me even if the length of thread is quite long at 120 words. With the comments I hope the reward will increase even a bit.

Unique23

There are sites you sign on to and enjoy it alot. It might not just be about the money but you just like the site and it's users. When postloop collapse I was quite sad. I really used to like posting on the site.

Just like today I wouldn't like trendri and forum coin to end. Though the latter has been online for years I hope daily it remains for a very long time . Forum coin is one site that helps me know about new sites that I can indulge in and that are legit as well.

In social media there are more sites for earning . Some are legit and some are fake but it is difficult to know that which sites are fake . People have to face many problems in these fake sites . But I suggest tendri forum for best earning because I am also working here . When I started it than I did not knew about it but now I earn from it .

Teatea

There are several sites that I would love to continue, I'm not even earning on most platforms but I know there are people that depend on such sites. Presently, the two sites at the top my list is trendri and bizdustry. Bizdustry has help so many lives since they started, they have been true to their words. I'm new to trendri but the site has helped my friend who referred me and I'm also finding it enjoyable here.

Samuel72

Verified member
according to my own point of view I don't believe any any side will last forever I believe soon or any site will close down this is because this evening they are using it to attract people to their site there isn't it to drag more traffic on their side when they are done with that they will just know the price and use that to drive people out of the site and they will stop paying

Shigobad2020

The earning sites that I always pray and wish never ends is MMM, MMM has been helpful to me in many ways during my university days , but it ended too soon , the second one is bizdustry thou I only cashed out once there , I pray it never ends but now, they are no more paying like before and lastly trendri. I pray we all continue to enjoy trendri because I am new here.

Profwriter

I think as a community, we need to rally round the Admin and support them for the continuous running and sustenance of thier sites of which we are beneficiaries. Some of us really appreciate what we earn from here and it's even exciting for me to discover that it is possible to earn money by posting comments.

Snazzy001

I can't explain the reason why this earning sites always have to end all stop functioning and giving policies that are not favorable to their members .I don't even want to know why dimeforum stopped or even care to know if it still exist or something ,but I know they used policies to chase us away .

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Right now the closest to my favourite is trendri,but am still scaling my self and improving so that I can grow here by providing quality and valuables content.Am hoping trendri grows bigger than they are right now.

The other sites that has proven to be a valuable assets online to earn from is beermoney forum and forumcoin.Though slow but forum coin will surely pay you what is due to you in time.Beermoneyforum gives you value for the work you render and the conversion are good though you earn Compoundly. I am now placing bizdustry on radar and tjose guys have really scaled up to growing a bankable forum so we will wait and see how far they will go but long live them.
You are right beermoneyforum and forum coin are two sites that have been here for long and I commend their admins for keeping the sites these long. It isn't easy at all to run and online paying or earning site. I hope there do not go away even in 10 more years to come

Augusta

VIP Contributor
This year I joined this site which makes you earn by posting their ads for them, I enjoyed it and I so much believed in the site that I even told people it's here to stay but I was disappointed when it stopped paying and the admins just went silent on all the users.
I don't why but I don't like to join sites that have the task of one either viewing ads, clicking on ads or watching videos. These sites hardly last on the internet, so I usually stay away from them because I know there will soon disappear and they always do

Carson20t

Right now the closest to my favourite is trendri,but am still scaling my self and improving so that I can grow here by providing quality and valuables content.Am hoping trendri grows bigger than they are right now.

The other sites that has proven to be a valuable assets online to earn from is beermoney forum and forumcoin.Though slow but forum coin will surely pay you what is due to you in time.Beermoneyforum gives you value for the work you render and the conversion are good though you earn Compoundly. I am now placing bizdustry on radar and tjose guys have really scaled up to growing a bankable forum so we will wait and see how far they will go but long live them.

Queentener

This year I joined this site which makes you earn by posting their ads for them, I enjoyed it and I so much believed in the site that I even told people it's here to stay but I was disappointed when it stopped paying and the admins just went silent on all the users.

Hena101

Seriously there are many online site that pays like 30% of your investment for doing nothing this is smart earn first even though i was not able to earn from them but many of my friends make huge amount of money from that site because they started it earlier. And MMM also kai i always pray that site never go because of the amount of money i make there imagine getting 30% for doing nothing

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There are many fora I don't want to go. Initially, though I know mmm was a high yield investment platform, I didn't want it to go because it came during recession and really helped me. Bizdustry is another site I don't want to go, it boosted my journey to cryptocurrencies. And trendri is the last one, it is the first site that will ever pay money directly into my bank account. Long live to all those sites that are making us materially and financially.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
assuming MMM never crash till now I would have become a big man because I invest all my last earning on the site and I can say I really made some money on it before its collapse and greediness makes me lose all the money, It remains Trendri I wish it stay for a very long time because it is the source of my data subscription.
Oh wow, you lose all at the end, this is what happens to games like this, you win some and lose all. This is why I so hate it because it always very risky. I know the numbers of people that went totally broke when the show ended. It was really devastating. I hope people learn from this and stay away from any money doubling scheme

Olajidey

I thought Forum Coin is no more paying? Well I never wanted mmm to go away. Earning 30% monthly for doing nothing was absolutely incredible. When it crashed so many people got tears in their eyes. Another I hope for is trendri; hope it can stand the test of time and keep paying to attract more users.
assuming MMM never crash till now I would have become a big man because I invest all my last earning on the site and I can say I really made some money on it before its collapse and greediness makes me lose all the money, It remains Trendri I wish it stay for a very long time because it is the source of my data subscription.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Yeah you just reminded of another site that I like a lot and wouldn't want to see it go down and it's bulkcomments. This is one site that I'm looking forward to see it on a better platform and it has been announced already that will happen soon. So hopefully my wish of it becoming better and still standing strong will come to pass
Yes, they didn't come with the other platform, yet. Also, these days their tasks are also less.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yes, it's true that there are some sites that are very close to our heart. And, I have also some sites in my brain right now that I would never like to end and like to see them grow more with the offers. Those sites are Trendri, Timebucks, and Bulkcomments. The most close one of it for now is Trendri still they made the payments low, but the offer is still fine. I would like to see this site working good in future.
Yeah you just reminded of another site that I like a lot and wouldn't want to see it go down and it's bulkcomments. This is one site that I'm looking forward to see it on a better platform and it has been announced already that will happen soon. So hopefully my wish of it becoming better and still standing strong will come to pass