Earning sites you hope never ends

Augusta

VIP Contributor
There are sites you sign on to and enjoy it alot. It might not just be about the money but you just like the site and it's users. When postloop collapse I was quite sad. I really used to like posting on the site.

Just like today I wouldn't like trendri and forum coin to end. Though the latter has been online for years I hope daily it remains for a very long time . Forum coin is one site that helps me know about new sites that I can indulge in and that are legit as well.

So what are the sites you never want to go away or end?

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Yes, it's true that there are some sites that are very close to our heart. And, I have also some sites in my brain right now that I would never like to end and like to see them grow more with the offers. Those sites are Trendri, Timebucks, and Bulkcomments. The most close one of it for now is Trendri still they made the payments low, but the offer is still fine. I would like to see this site working good in future.

Ekuvero

There are a lot of site out there which have been consistent in paying is left for those who want to earn online to make researches about site that are been consistently paying for a long time with a minimums withdrawal limit which suite you and a pay per task or pay per comment amount alongside it modes of payment before you embark on earning online so that you won't be stuck with your earning in a site where you have accumulated some bucks but you couldn't withdraw it making all your time,effort and energy wasted for what you couldn't profit for

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Right now there are a couple of forums I hope their earnings never ends. One of them is bizdustry, it has been a great and helpful site to me. I have earned quite some money from the forum since I joined. Another one is trendri, although it's earning has been reduced it is still better than nothing and I hope it continues this way. The best thing I even like about it is that I can receive payment to my bank account, I don't have to worry about payment platforms stress.
Yeah I'm hoping that trendri doesn't go away soon. Just praying that the admin find a sustainable way of generating revenue for the site. With this it will become very easy for the admin to continue running the forum.

For bizdustry well, I had a bad experience with it. I wasn't paid my dues and u really regretted the time I had wasted there. Well, if it works for you good for you then.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I thought Forum Coin is no more paying? Well I never wanted mmm to go away. Earning 30% monthly for doing nothing was absolutely incredible. When it crashed so many people got tears in their eyes. Another I hope for is trendri; hope it can stand the test of time and keep paying to attract more users.
Forum coin has never stopped paying. It one of the long running earning forum same with bmf. So if you are yet to join, I could send you my link to join. It is still very legit and paying.

MMM I applaud those that joined that site. I can't join a site that clearly states that one should only use their spare money. This is the first red flag it shows that anything can happen at the end of the day. Which surely happened and people lose so much then

Sprite1950

For me it will always be ForumCoin. I joined it in 2015 just after my mum died and found it a great source of comfort. Other sites have come and gone in the 5 1/2 years I have been there but ForumCoin remains a constant. Everything comes to an end eventually but at the moment it is still going strong and I hope it will be around for the next 5 years.

Kennysplash

Verified member
Right now there are a couple of forums I hope their earnings never ends. One of them is bizdustry, it has been a great and helpful site to me. I have earned quite some money from the forum since I joined. Another one is trendri, although it's earning has been reduced it is still better than nothing and I hope it continues this way. The best thing I even like about it is that I can receive payment to my bank account, I don't have to worry about payment platforms stress.

greatguy1

I thought Forum Coin is no more paying? Well I never wanted mmm to go away. Earning 30% monthly for doing nothing was absolutely incredible. When it crashed so many people got tears in their eyes. Another I hope for is trendri; hope it can stand the test of time and keep paying to attract more users.