Earn Money Earning through Corporate Tools website.

OlaAdams

Good evening from here guys, Welcome to another interesting and informative session where I will be discussing with you a website that allow you to earn at the comfort of your house with other benefit allowance involve. With out any Further Adu, Lets jump light in.
Corporate Tools.
Corporate Tools LLC was created to make starting, running, and organizing a business easier. They service registered agent companies, business filing services, lawyers, accountants, corporate secretaries, governance professionals, small, medium, and massive corporate conglomerates. We provide real-time support. And not just for how to use our software, but we provide insight in how to make registrations in every jurisdiction and how to maintain corporate entities.
That been said, Lets move to the main point of discussion which is how to make money on this website.

Making Money on Corporate Tools
All you need do, log on to www dot corporatetools dot com. Click on Our Jobs from the header links on the website, Choose a preferred filed and sign up as a staff on the website. Irrespective of the chosen filed, below is a general list of requirements to take note of before signing up.
Requirements:
  • Strong attention to detail
  • Accounting degree not required, though education in accounting preferred
  • Experience with spreadsheets
  • Integrity and discretion
  • Strong organizational and time management skills
  • Ability to multi-task and self-motivate to ensure completion of tasks
This job should be handled like a real job, although it is a remote work but normal benefit of working in an office are involve. For more information i recommend visiting there website.

So, there you have it, Feel free to tell me opinion in the comments section below.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Never heard if corporatetools. Based on what I have read here, it looks like a website where we can do various tasks. But the OP does not mention what kind of tasks are availble on the site. Since he mentions that accounting background is preferred, I guess you will find jobs related to accounting.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
You didn't tell us if this is a white collar job or just normal passive income websites. And whether is educational requirenent. Maybe since you didn't even mention the type of things one is expected to be doing. Is it meant for Nigerians only? And which methods of payments are available?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
At present I am looking for a software that will help me to do keyword research without spending a fortune. Also I need a software that can help me to do proofreading of a large document every correction on automation. These tools I mention will help me in my blogging career.

OlaAdams

Never heard if corporatetools. Based on what I have read here, it looks like a website where we can do various tasks. But the OP does not mention what kind of tasks are availble on the site. Since he mentions that accounting background is preferred, I guess you will find jobs related to accounting.
Yeah, exactly
You didn't tell us if this is a white collar job or just normal passive income websites. And whether is educational requirenent. Maybe since you didn't even mention the type of things one is expected to be doing. Is it meant for Nigerians only? And which methods of payments are available?
Its more like a white collars job, but then its remote. I recommend going to there website for better clarifications.

OlaAdams

At present I am looking for a software that will help me to do keyword research without spending a fortune. Also I need a software that can help me to do proofreading of a large document every correction on automation. These tools I mention will help me in my blogging career.
You see blogging is a whole different hemisphere on its own of which i was once into. I really don't think you can see apps for these keyword research or proofreading stuff that wouldn't cost for some penny, at least. However there are sites that can help you get started.

Setho

VIP Contributor
It is very funny that I thought the site was a micro job site but when I went through it I discovered that it was a site for hailing of White collar jobs. Currently I do not have what it takes to be able to monetize the site so I will just pass.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
This is just the first time of getting an information about the website. According to the person who just posted before me he said that he doesn't have the requirement that will be needed to monetize the website for our own advantage. You should have just explain more to give us a deeper understanding of what the website is all about.