Samuel92

Hello dear hope so you are doing well and making fun on this forum. So guys today i will tell you about those points to consider before trading Cryptocurrencies. People prefer to buying coins and holding it rather than selling then the demand increase. People pay heed more attention to buy coin.
Much asset is required to trade crypto most especially people from West Africa area like Nigeria. The much your capital to start with is the more you are going to earn on crypto.
It is preferable to buy and sell when the trading line is bullish or bearish but so desperate when it's in sideway trends.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220119-130205.png
    Screenshot_20220119-130205.png
    74.1 KB · Views: 0

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
You are misguiding a lot of people to believe that Crypto currency is something they can easily start with a huge amount of money to achieve success whereas is it is not really true as you said. I have been in the crypto space for sometimes and I really understand how it is being done . Even though I am not an expert but for my little experience in the cryptocurrency space it is not the amount of capital that you used that will determine your success.

If you are using a huge capital to trade cryptocurrency when you don't really understand how to trade or inverse then the possibility of losing is still very high and in this case the huge amount of money you are using won't really save you from your account being liquidated or losing when the crypto market falls.

I believe understanding is the most important thing for crypto traders , people that have good understanding of cryptocurrency can possibly makes money with cryptocurrency without the fear of losing, If you can't really knows your left from their right as a trafer and you don't have a professional skills to back up your crypto journey it might not really be easy.

Setho

VIP Contributor
It is true that cryptocurrency trading is not as easy as a lot of people usually think it is and a lot of work is going to be involved if you want to position yourself in such a way that you are going to make money from it . It is also important that you should try to devise a strategy for yourself because first of all the knowledge of the financial market does not additionally mean that you are equipped to be trading .
First of all whether the market is bullish or bearish does not mean that you are going to make money but your ability to be able to predict where prices going to phone . I advise that you should have a strong knowledge of other technical analysis of fundamental analysis in order to know where prices going to go. It is always believe that history always repeats itself when it comes to financial markets and it is very important that you should position yourself very well for it by checking historical data and also confirming price action together with volume . You are also going to be doing yourself well if you are ahead of the news in order to gain more insight about what is happening around the world.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
To me, their is no definite position to buy and sell cryptocurrency, you can buy at any time and make profit anytime too. Some coins continue to go bullish no matter what, even if the bullish trend have lasted for some time they still pushing it bullish. Same happens too when the coins are going bearish, they keep going bearish for some time, when when we thought it will stop there and move up. But still, bearish nature flows on, that's to say, crypto has no definite or best period to buy and sell. Only buy or sell when you've seen that your analysis is of top notch and not entering into the market just to buy, and feel amongst the Bitcoin or crypto traders that is buying constantly all on the name of answering a trader, that gonna be too weird. Their are coins you'll buy, that will last for ages before you see them improving. Always avoid such kind of coin, ICP coin is a perfect example of the coin. I've been following this coin for a while now, the price remains on redundancy without any major improvement since it came into existence in the market since 2017.