Earn Money EasyHits4U promotes your ads to our members.

dmitrinekol

EasyHits4U promotes your ads to our members. We have delivered billions of ad views and site visits to our members since 2003. Free and easy to use, EasyHits4U is one of the most prominent internet marketing programs on the web!

Site Promotion Made Easy​

Increase the number of visitors to your links

How it works?​

For every site you visit, you will receive one visitor back to your link. There's no limit to free visits you can receive per day — 10, 100, or even 1000. If you have no time to view sites, you can purchase visits right after signup!

uforwealth

Verified member
I have heard of easyhit4u.com from beermoneyforum but I was unable to join and earn beermoneyforum coin because the number of my messages is not up to 100 on the forum. I have been thinking about how to capitalize on the website to get people to sign up on the site I am promoting.

dmitrinekol

Get Started with a Plan​

You'll get access to more features and increase the number of visitors to your links.​

Promote your links to thousands of users on our traffic exchange​

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I think the site looks promising and of course if it is truly what it advertises, then you will make a whole lot of money by people visiting your links. I think I would have to check out the website and see how i can capitalise on it and make some money.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
This is just a very good way a blogger can just promote his blog. If this what website does what it claims to do, then it will be a fortune bag for a blogger. Though I haven't heard of the website before but I can recommend it for anyone with a blog.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I have heard about easyhits4u because I discovered this website a long time ago. Easyhits4u is one of the oldest website on the internet. They even used to pay people to visit sites and they had a fixed CPM rate for workers. I would like to know if you guys still pay for visiting website and surfing the internet?