Every trader wants to make more money

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Every trader wants to make more money. But if it affects your decisions, there is a problem. Don't trade based on your own desires. Follow your trading plan no matter what. In my case, I learned trading from the education course of Eurotrader. It also is licensed and regulated by the financial sector conduct authority (FSCA) in South Africa and Cyprus securities and exchange commission (cysec).

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The aim of e wey trader is to make money. But they can only make money if they follow the laid down principles of trading. Trading is not what we can just do without proper adequate knowledgea of it. There are many courses online both paid and free ones that we can learn how to trade with. We don't really need to focus on the gain when we first start.

Victorial

No question about that. It is the desire of every trader to be successful my executing the right trades. But it is not an easy thing to do. You can keep staring at charts all day and miss entries that are profitable and you can also enter all possible trades and will not get any positive. That is how trading works and that is the headache we all face as forex traders.
I have watched many videos online and read many patterns that are profitable but in the end, it all comes down to emotions and how you execute the trades that will determine the knowledge you have acquired

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Hard work is very important in trading. If you do industrious work in right way, you will get accomplishment. You genuinely do need to understand what you're doing. Tenacious work should be for learning. A couple of individuals say I spend for the duration of the day trading. I do an extensive measure of constant work. Regardless, if asked you various hours you spend to take in, the proper reaction is not regardless a hour. I am a trader at Eurotrader broker. I like the platform of the broker. I similarly like their educational resources. They are so rich. I frequently study them.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I do not think anybody will wants to trade forex in the first place if the overall aim is not to make money at the end of the day. This is why it is very important to be on your own guard and try to device your own strategy so that you can be able to make your own money from the market. You should not try to over trade or set un realistic standards for yourself because of what you have seeing on the internet but you should take your trading activity on a slow and steady basis .