Everyday number of traders are increasing

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Forex trading becoming more and more popular nowadays. Especially COVID-19 situation increases trading activities in the market. People have become more interested in online investment due to the lockdown. Forex is the best place regarding this matter. Forex brokers also giving more lucrative offers to attract traders. The broker also made it easy to start. I started trading by compilating 3 simple steps in Eurotrader.

Samuel72

Verified member
according to my own point of view it is true every day numbers of to the increasing this is because there is no enough job opportunity for the individuals so all individuals right now decided to create a business of their own going into enterpreneurship this is now the best thing any youth could do to help himself house since there is lack of job opportunity in the country, and one of the easiest business to go into right now it's trading business

Haypril

You are right with your statement. Forex trading recorded increase in the number of users trading. And that must have been a good thing since everything is becoming digital and technology is evolving. The covid 19 pandemic has taught many individuals and firms the best way to go when it comes to investment. Although there are down side of this trade. I always advice people not to be too greed when trading.

Ozigba Richard Lamai

yes everyday numbers of trailers are increasing and now it is like the traders are now more than the buyers there is much supply more than demand and this is causing inflation.these days many people go into trading business and they are not enough where we will see about 20-30 people doing same business and with this the buyers are very few, competition these days in the market is very high, you have to be very innovative and creative another for you to be able to maintain your customers.

Samuel72

Verified member
according to my own point of view as a well experienced business man I don't believe there is any strategy for you to invest in fox trade without losing. I believe every business man should know that business all about risk. You don't invest in business and expect only pofit without loss is not possible. sometimes you might be profitable in your business and sometimes you might get shortage. this is business you need to understand the procedure before getting into it

Planet408

I have friends who are into forex trading and are making good profits. Forex trading trended so much about a decade ago but I observed that later, the market went low because of high lost of money or seed capital. The percentage risk level was so high and I'm surprised that people are back on forex today. Does it mean that it is now easier to trade ?

Segat

Numbers of traders increasing is a good sign that people are having a mentality of wealth because only business can make a man wealthy. This is also making our market to be more competitive and customers can choose from a wide range of products and boost the economy of the world.

Robson Dey

Forex is a very risky business. If Anyone wants to start trading then I suggest gaining strong knowledge About forex first. If you don't have enough knowledge then you shouldn't start trading. Understanding the price movement is very important. You can get price movement information from many information providing institutes. A reliable broker is very important for trading. I trade with Forex4you. They are a very reliable broker. They are really very supportive and helpful.