Earn Money Facebook marketing

PICKFORD

Verified member
Facebook is one of the most popular social Media platform around the world, almost everybody own an account on Facebook,many people just take Facebook as a social media which you can only chat or watch videos.
Is there any way or means to make money from Facebook?yes,when you login your account on Facebook,you will see an icon called marketplace,you can sell your phones and laptop there by advertising
Do you know of any way of making money from Facebook?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have not noticed there is a place called market place on Facebook. I will try to check it out though I am not ready fully to sell out some stuff on it presently. Does this require some special skills before it can be done? I mean do I need to have some skills or known some rudiments before using market place on Facebook to advertise my goods and services?

PICKFORD

Verified member
I have not noticed there is a place called market place on Facebook. I will try to check it out though I am not ready fully to sell out some stuff on it presently. Does this require some special skills before it can be done? I mean do I need to have some skills or known some rudiments before using market place on Facebook to advertise my goods and services?
Really?just check at the right top of your Facebook app,you will see it, talking about if it requires a skill?NO, all you have to do is to click on that particular icon called marketplace, after that you'll be shown different phones which many people advertise for sale, still on the page you will see an icon SELL,u click there, upload a photo of your products and your number,so that you customers can reach you.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Thank for sharing the market place in Facebook because I was wondering why there are some posts of selling items that looked different. Usually the selling is made in a personal post. Now I know that it is a market place post so there is the line that says contact the seller for more details.

Kwess

Facebook is one of the most popular social Media platform around the world, almost everybody own an account on Facebook,many people just take Facebook as a social media which you can only chat or watch videos.
Is there any way or means to make money from Facebook?yes,when you login your account on Facebook,you will see an icon called marketplace,you can sell your phones and laptop there by advertising
Do you know of any way of making money from Facebook?
You are right for what you are saying but I think you must buy facebook ad before you can post a link.

Mertayasa

The best thing you can do to make money on face book is selling affiliate products. I realize that face book is not allowed to post any affiliate marketing links, but if we doing it in special ways it's gonna work pretty well.
Don't post your link directly to face Book !
The key is you need to get your customer based on your niche, talk to them nicely and then you can send your affiliate link.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Facebook has been people's platform for merchandising digital products which is really viable in so many ways. You can get a lot of referrals there provided you have you own channel there that you control. Through this way you can convince your traffic to purchase whatever you re selling.

But without this, you can't really make it there. If go there to spam your referral links there...Facebook can eventually ban you from doing so.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Yeah there are obviously different method of making more money online through facebook and one of them is through affiliate marketing , because you obviously needs to buy ads and can expect to start posting or dropping links on different group , i think facebook would not even allow that these are the things you need to note when making use of facebook

allison001

Verified member
There are so many ways you can make money from Facebook, many people make money from Facebook by advertising or promoting their business, as you said using marketplace to promote your business or market your products such as phones and laptop is a very good way to make money online from Facebook.