Facebook marketing

PICKFORD

Verified member
Hello guys,do you take Facebook just for chatting and watching comedy skit and more?there are several ways people make money from their Facebook account, being a business owner, you can make money online from Facebook,how?you can do that by advertising or promoting your business or product using your social media account,many people prefer Facebook as the best, because it's free and easy,also millions of people around the world own an account on Facebook, you'll get a lot of people to patronize you not until you have their contact,like that of WhatsApp
Having a phone and laptop for sale?you can also do that using your Facebook account,go to the top right corner of your Facebook page, you'll see an icon called MARKETPLACE,click there,post the picture of your phone or laptop,put your location and phone number, so that they'll be able to reach you anytime they're ready to buy,i have a friend of mine that does that,he sells and buy smartphones and laptop always,he does this on his Facebook account.
Do you have any other means to make money from Facebook,if yes, please kindly share it with friends, we'll be glad to earn there,not just chatting without earning nothing.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
We can't make money directly from Facebook but it can help us speed up the rate at which we make money from other side hustle.

Well, you can post on marking groups like market place and the likes but how far is it going to boost your audience. The fact is we have to pay Facebook to for ads ,campaigns for we to sell our products or contents. The algorithm behind this is sophisticated that if you don't pay for a sponsored ads only 1 or 5 persons might be seeing your product in a month. You might have 5000 friends and 3000 followers, if you try to market a product without a fee, you are joking.

WhatsApp is even cool, if you dong want to pay, all you need is to get people view your status and you could get conversion , the problem is how to target your audience.

Jamoflondon

Verified member
This is a good idea though, but it is sometimes funny to me how a lot of people do think of using their Facebook account for something like this. After all, you will be earning money by doing it and it will not stop you from doing your regular activities to have fun. I just think that people are too busy getting obsessed with having fun and this is distracting them from seeing this kind of money making opportunity. Well with time, I think people will eventually start to realize that they have been missing out on a great chance like this very one.