Facebook marketing

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Facebook is one of the most popular social media in the world, some people just a Facebook as a place to chat with love ones and also watch videos, you can make money from Facebook, how?you can do that by selling your electronics or devices like phone or laptop, you can do that by clicking on the icon called MARKETPLACE, it's at the right top corner of your Facebook page,go try it.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
That is what most affiliate marketers are using to advertise their affiliate products on the Facebook platform and even those that deal with selling of electronic device such as laptops and phone are using Facebook advertisement to advertise their products. .

well people most especially newbie will not be able to really understand what Facebook advertisement is all about and will be difficult to set my suggestion is that you really have to go on YouTube or you do your own personal research on Google to understand how to place advert on Facebook to be able to understand the the type of advertisement that will be profitable based on the type of products you are promoting ,there are different types of advertisement and setting up a Facebook advertisement campaign might actually be a difficult task when you don't really understand, I believe Facebook is one of the most effective social media anyone can advertise his or her products because of millions of people , for your product to reach a wider audience you have to sacrifice a lot of money for advertisement but this does not mean that you shouldn't advertise on the amount of money you have, it is your own personal decision to make.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Facebook marketing is a good idea though, according to what the poster talked about in the thread. To me, I think this is just one of the ways to earn money with your social media account if you are smart enough to get the memo, the thing is, I know of some people that has so many likes, views and comments on this same platform but will never think of making use of it to earn income for themselves, the funniest thing about all these is that most of them are broke and they still cry out to people that they need money while the opportunity to earn some money is right within them but they are too focused on getting more likes and followers for fun only which does not even bring in any income for them in any way, I just wish nigeiran youths can wake up and become smart enough to be able to empower themselves with slightest chance they have around them, because things like this usually happens in this country

goodmoneygoodlife

Yeah I've flipped a few things on FB marketplace. Though be prepared for lots of negotiations and cheapos. If you flip, make sure you get such a good deal on it you can sell it to a cheapo for a profit still.

I don't recommend FB ads in 2022 nowadays because of post iOS14 world yielding some terrible CPMs and it's very high complexity. Unless you've already got a very good operation with lots of cash flow, putting money in FB ads is just flushing it down the toilet. Though FB ads seem to still work if you retarget audience from another channel though (say google ads or something like that).