Fake Make Money Videos on Youtube

usernitch

In quarantine I tried to make some money, and searched "How to make money online", but always videos that are been poopin up are fake, and time waste. I wasted my time on that, so I did compete overview and tested that sites, that they are showing, in this video:
Hope someone will see and there will be less this videos. :)

Shigobad2020

Don't waste your time on making money by watching videos on YouTube, they are all fakes,if you wanna make money on YouTube, you need to create your own YouTube channel where you can create, post and promote your own video channel, thats the only way i think you can earn on YouTube.

Hena101

There are many of their kind everywhere on internet and many people are falling victims of their activities as i once fall. Because i can remember when i fall victims to one watched and get paid vedios site where i watch a lot of vedios and exhausted all my data and even buy again to meet the required amount of the withdrawals and when i manage reach they said refer 30 people before i withdraw after referring the next day i was unable to access the site again

marcusfe

Going to YouTube to look for online money making programs is a waste of time and data. I have tried this several time but nothing came out of it. Many of these videos are just uploaded to seek viewers and subscribers, they are all full of rubbish. Better to carry out your search directly on Google or better still look for some forum to get quality information.

Kennysplash

Verified member
Trust me all those videos on YouTube about making money are fake videos. Don't waste your precious time and data, even scam sites make use of YouTube to get visitors to their website. This days videos are made based on what people search for the most. They know that making money online are keywords that are searched very often so they make fake videos based on it to make money as more people view the videos.

Timison

Try not to squander your energy on bringing in cash by watching recordings on YouTube, they are all fakes,if you wanna bring in cash on YouTube, you need to make your own YouTube channel where you can make, post and advance your own video channel, that is the lone way I figure you can acquire on YouTube

Carson20t

Yes you really have to do your own due deligence research and cross check if indeed it can work.Most of them want watch time so that they get their pay check at the end of the month when they reach the pay out.The advantage of most of these video tutorials is that they are giving you an idea.
I was recently lured into one of these strategies and I ended up looking about $20 by signing into an affilliate program which cuts the money from your account even if you cancel the subscription.So be extremely careful.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Yes, it's true that browsing for earning videos has spared my time too on YouTube. But, at the same time I have known about Trendri on YouTube only, as it was shown on one YouTuber's channel named "Investor Plus". He is a good youtuber who makes nice videos and most of his videos are applicable and worth it.