Feeling reluctant to exercise.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Men and women , boys and girls , adult and teenagers , male and female . Whatever category do you classify human beings in the world today the existence of body exercise is beneficial to you as a person despite your gender . A lot of people today do not exercise at all and some of them feel this way because they think the to be able to exercise do you must have a gym membership or go to the gym daily and they basically do not have time for that . It is understandable that people I'm more concerned in many in a living done concerned about their health . But one thing they must understand is that having a good body exercise rejuvenate revive and also refreshes one out cells in the body thereby opening all the chakras in our system which are sealed up as a result of stress .

Others who try their best to exercise once in a while sometimes feel reluctant to exercise as a result of one reason or another . There is one trick or technique I use personally to make sure I get up every morning to exercise the trick is that when I am about to go to bed at night , I set an alarm on my smartphone and keep it far away from my sleeping position probably in the sitting room . And so , when the next day comes and the alarm rings I will have no other option than to get up and go to the sitting room where I kept the phone to turn it off . In this way I have awoken and will no doubt do my daily body exercise .

I can totally relate to these, it's can be pretty hard or difficult to actually be consistent in carrying out exercise. There are days you might make up extremely tired and weak.