Filling Surveys as a strategy and way to make money online.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
I personally do not condone an individual to make money online by filling out surveys on Survey websites and platforms , this is because majority of survey websites in the internet's are total scamming and fraudlent in nature That should be avoided and discouraged in all ramifications . I do not consider making money via survey website as a legit way of making money online because sooner or later you will end up becoming devastated and frustratedwhen you find out that your earnings are totally not worth your time spent on the particular survey website or platform . Surveys websites and platforms are usually known as being the most smallest paying gig activity in the internet that an individual come indulge so as to make money online .

Normally or usually a particular survey website would either pay it members or uses credit within the range of 0.5 cents to $1 for filling out 2 to 5 surveys which usually take the time interval of 30 minute to 90 minutes each . Which is no doubt time-consuming and very cumbersome . making money via survey websites and platforms is totally not bad but what I am trying to say is that they are totally not my thing .

Well possibly to others , making money by filling out surveys on various survey website and platforms in the internet may be seen as one of the simplest , easiest , and bearable way to make money online . But to me , making money by filling out surveys on various survey paying websites is totally not my thing , because majority of survey website in the internet are scamming and defrauding and they are usually known to be time-consuming and the earnings you get are definitely not worth your time spent .

I am not totally condemning the act of making money online via survey websites but what I'm trying to say is that making money via survey websites it's not for me because I find no satisfaction and comfortability making money via survey websites . Normally a particular survey website would either pay you just a few couple of cents for filling out a particular survey if you are lucky enough you get $1 for every 3 to 5 Surveys that you fill out , and also a particular survey is usually within the range of 30 minutes to 90 minutes which is absolutely time-consuming and earnings are definitely not worth your time spent .