Finance Financial Stress

raaman

Valued Contributor
Financial stress is, in my opinion, one of the reasons why more and more couples break up, more and more people become desperate and resort to all sorts of acts inappropriate for their lives and being. And, it is not so easy to fight and bring down this financial stress.

Only with the help of a strong desire, you can overcome it. It is also the reason why a lot of people start to lose confidence in friends, in communities, in their country. But, most of the time, the problem of financial stress is also due to our behavior and education.

As I said above, education is the basis of financial stress or financial relaxation you go through and only with a deep understanding and a personal desire only, you can overcome it. A recent study states that most of us are controlled by money and we don't control money.

anil02

Verified member
I am agree with you that at present money is more important than all other things. Relation are not first priority. People forget what is simple life. They wants more and more. For it is these most of young want working partner. So ego clashes are also cause of separation. Joint family system are breaking.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have experienced financial stress when I was younger so that taught me a lesson. Last week I received a message from a friend that she could not sleep well for a month now because her creditor was chasing her, texting her from time to time and now there is the threat of suing her. That is truly a grave financial stress. But I am sorry that I cannot help her now.

funmi

Verified member
I totally agree to the causes and effects of financial stress. I have been into this situation before and I know the psychological trauma i was into then. Financial stress can also lead to emotional and physical break down. Another way of getting out of financial stress is to be calm and address only your pressing or basic needs instead of thinking of taking care of all your needs at a time. More so, we should also cast all our cares to God who is able to care for all our needs. We should also believe that at the right time,God will provide for our needs.