Finding a Business

raaman

Valued Contributor
When you want to become independent, many things can go through your head, ideas come and go, some ridiculous, others more serious, until finally you think that you have found the business that will make you rich.

Has it not happened to you? Well maybe you still don't dare to think about becoming independent. So far while you are not about to make the first penny to start your business.

I am going to list some of the most common mistakes that I have seen that many entrepreneurs make and that I hope will help you so that you do not make the same mistakes yourself.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Being able to get a niche I would focus on and become a pro on is a really big deal, I always get interested in any new opportunity I see online, provided it has got good prospects and is capable of helping me make enough money as I should. Though this is not really helping me because I always crave for when I would be more focused and establish myself on a single thing that would help me to make a living.

The main thing I want to do aside my professional career is domain flipping business, I am so much interested in it that I feel it is the best way to make money online. It's is the only business I know of that does not require much stress, just your time and a lot of brain work.

It would be nice if you share about such mistakes that new entrepreneurs should avoid so as to guide me and others willing to learn here.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Yes, that's very true. When it comes to start a business, a lot of thoughts come to our mind that whether we would get success with this idea or not. Sometimes, it also happens when you do this research with a team it creates confusions. Some topics stuck in anyone's brain and they exaggarate it, although it seems that it will not get success.

Without a team, you have to tackle on thoughts of yourself, till you reach the topic of business where you can get benefits. But, external factors are also there affecting whether the business will stay for a long term or not.

Peppul

Most people who are looking for business idea end up googling it, my advice is to stop doing that and start generating ideas instead. One of the best ways to generate a consistent flow of new ideas is to approach it from as many different angles as you can think of.
1. Scratch your own itch - create solution for something that you do everyday.
2. Discover business ideas in your corporate job
3. Analyse trends.
4. Explore your passion.
5. Build on your strength - look at your past jobs and analyse what you are really good at. Think of industries and type of businesses that would allow you to use your skills and strengths. For example, if you were really good at writing blog post in your past marketing job, you could start a business as a freelance writer.

Olajidey

Sometimes finding a business you might need to seek for advice and opinion even suggestion from people that are already doing business and ask good intelligent questions on what challenges and what is the sale rale and what sells at the particular time of the year.
the environment too determine the kind of business you will be doing in a particular place so going into business is not just because you like the business you have to consider the environment.

D

Deleted member 27583

When it comes to finding the kind of business someone could do is not as easy as we all think of,because you will be the one to do the market survey of your environment,so after then you know what to go to market for to get..
So after you get your area want work by then you can say that you find what business you could do by your self..
So what you make you far on the business you find and get for your self to make money in your area,is by you doing normal,like being respectful and kind to your customer..
And like they says,and I quote customers is the key to good and successful business..So when you focus on that and that is really bringing more customers to your attention,you know start some free give away,with that more people will start patronising you....

Sammyesx

Finding a business is not an easy task, but for the quest of being independent then it is necessary. one has to search wiith in, pick a pen and list some of the he like doing, because you do want to start a business you don't like, and also somewhere list the things yoh don't like, then study your environment, look for the. Things that are missing look for problems that needs solutions, then pick the one that align with your values.

Aqsa Shahid

Finding your right way to any business is not an easy task as you have to be skillful and have full knowledge of that business which you are going to be started. I am also running my online business of multiple products like handicrafts, wedding accessories, cosmetics etc. So firstly, make a niche of your business then advertise it in an appropriate way and target the right persons to be your clients.