Fine Art America Review: Scam or Legit

App/website ratings
5.00 star(s)

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
What is Fine Art America?

Fine Art America is one of the biggest online art marketplaces where you can buy and sell arts. You can also buy and sell digital art and photographs. As a seller you can not only sell arts and photographs but also sell your art and photographs as prints on various products. For example, you can sell your art on canvas, poster print, metal print, postcards, tote bag prints, mobile cover prints, cushion cover prints, etc.

How to make money on Fine Art America

The platform is free to use. You can list up to 15 artworks, digital art or photograph for sell. If you want to list more products you need to pay. But for starter 15 product listing is already a good number. You will make money when someone orders your product. Just like any other ecommerce marketplaces, Fine Art America is also very competitive, therefore, you will not only have to sell your best work but also do SEO and digital marketing for your listing.

Verdict

Fine Art America is world’s biggest online marketplace for art. You set your own base price and the company adds 30 percent commission for licensing. It has fulfilments centers in different parts of the world. It is a legit platform tro make money for artists and photographers.

Mika

VIP Contributor
This is of course a legit platform. IN fact, it is even called the biggest online art marketplace. This platform is exclusively reserved for artists and photographers, where they can not only sell artworks in different formats but also as product image. Even though premium members get a lot of benefits, it is not necessary to become premium member to make money from the platform. If you have high traffic websites or social pages with a huge following, you might be able to generate sales. I signed up with this platform a long time ago but I never got started because I was not an artist.