Focus on a single online business

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Incorrect Sentence Format
There are different ways people can make money on the internet and sometimes at the early stage of our online journey we may not know the right way to start , in this case the best thing we have to do is to research and know the type of online business that will be suitable for us based on our personality, after getting the type of online business we are interested to concentrate it is always a better decision for us to concentrate in it to a point of becoming a top expert in the field, that is the only way you can make money with our skill. Most people in the other hand will divert to other ways of making money because they believe such will be more profitable and for my research greediness is one of the things that always leads to diversion of concentration from one area of Business to another, others can make money on their own area of business but that shouldn't distract us or divert our attention from our own field. if we decide to test out every profitable online business then we may not be able to have a single area of online business we are perfect on.. We have to understand that we can't be expert in all online earning opportunity, we also have to focus on one, we won't reach our destination if we stop and throw stone at every dogs the barks.

jvletona

I agree with you trying all types of online business that we found could be very frustrating, it had happened to me. Thanks for the posting I really liked.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
You are right with the explanation made. It is very important that one notice this quickly sivthat one will not lose a lot and waste so many time in running from one business to another.
One should focus more on the viable business rather that taken small Here and another there in I order to earn .

One should also be expert in the field whenever one is doing business is very important. Some times when you fill like yiy don't know how to do it well there is no sin or crime in asking from those that knows how to do it more better than how you can do it.

Some times people fail because if lack of confidence in whatever thing they are doing which is very bad.
If you want to succeed in doing business you need to be curagous and never fear to take risk because without taking risk there can never be improvement or break through in business.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I do not think you will have to focus on one single business. Well, share my experience. I started on upwork, later moved to youtube and then to blog, and then to forum posting, and then to article writing. I do a lot of things, if I was only working on upwork, I might not be earning as much as I am earning today. However, I did not have to give up upwork to start blogging. I did upwork tasks and blogging side by side. I have a blog but I also publish on article sites and forums, and I have done these two things reqularly

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
There is no need to focus on single niche, you can use multiple niches, or even multiple business and still become successful. I do a lot of things, from blogging, vlogging, content creation, marketing and selling products and services, and still I am able to make money from things I do. The only requirement is you need to have time, you need skills and knowledge and also money to invest. I started blogging, vlogging, and marketing on the same day, and I still I was able to build my stable career in blogging, vlogging and marketing. Time management is very important.

E

eldavis

You have a point there though, most persons go into multiple businesses at the same time simply cause they are faced with the choice of so many business opportunities and with no proper guidance or someone to help put them though on what to do.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Focusing on only one niche or one platform online is like depending on only one source which is not good at all. Anything can happen to the source that we depend so much on. I really like when I have multiple streams that I can generate money from. The only thing we need to do is to make sure that we have time for all those platforms so that we can really make the best out of them.

Caramelle

Focusing on a single online business can leave you in a precarious situation when that business stops working for you. No site or business is perfect, so we should strive to develop multiple income streams. No one would advise grabbing all income-generating activities either as some sites or businesses can prove to be time-wasters. The idea is to try to do several sites that work best for you and to maximize the earning potentials of those sites as much as possible. It requires strong time-management skills, discipline, and determination. Familiarity with the job also helps ensure that we are doing the work efficiently and effectively, thus spending less time doing the job. We can leverage our skills and experience to perform tasks efficiently, allowing us to earn more money for our time.​

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I don't jump from one skill to another without fulfilling the demand for a particular one. I might be jumping from one job to another simply to earn more money consistently everyday, due to the hefty bills that is popping up almost everyday for me. If I don't take up new jobs and combine them with my current job, I wouldn't meet up with the required amount of money I need to make ends meet. At the moment, I am a full-time online worker since i finished my college, I want to earn money, and use the funds to invest to earn more and start offline business as well.