Trading Discussion Focus on learning first rather than earning

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Forex is a hard business people fail often in this market. It is advisable to focus on learning first rather than earning, which can increase your chances of success. There are a lot of learning sites. But I prefer my broker educational Eurotrader resource which is best in my opinion for new traders. Knowledge is the best option to earn money from this market.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
This doesn't work only on forex but all investment and business. We should learn how it works first and not about the money. This is the reason why we need to invest what we can afford while we are learning this so that the loss can be minimized. There is no limit to what we can achieve if we learn all the rudiments needed in forex and the likes.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
It is the lack of proper information and knowledge that makes some people to think of risk any time forex trading option is considered as a reliable earninng stream. It is being said that what you do not know is your greatest risk and I do not doubt this at all as so many people have made me believe in the truth of this saying.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
That is the most important thing to take note of because if the person focus on earning alone , the said person could lose a lot when the price of crypto currency starts falling , so its best to find all possible means to learn then you start trading using the tested strategy you have put in place to earn more money from forex ,incase you are finding anything difficult you can ask from a mentor

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Yes it is very important that people focus on learning first before trying to earn. The main reason a lot of people who is on forex trading is because they focus on earning first before learning. Such mentality will make you go broke and you will think that forex trading is a scam as many people think. the difference between people who make money on forex trading and people who lose money is simply knowledge.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Forex trading requires time to achieve success like any other business. However, it is one of the best earing sources in the world. In 2020, the forex market becomes more popular due to covid-19 lockdown. Traders need to spend time to learn about the market and trading. There is no other shortcut to do that. That’s why I am taking Eurotrader all free courses.

uforwealth

Verified member
Learning is not peculiar to forex trading. It is for everything at which you want to be an expert. It could be article writing, copywriting, content writing, graphic design, webdesign and webdevelopment, etc

For instance,for you to become a professional copywriter, you must have learnt a lot about copywriting. If you're not knowledgeable about this method of making money online, how can you write a captivating headlines and sales page that convince people to take action ?

Good luck

Verified member
Forex trading is a risky business that needs good orientation and ideas but people just want to gamble into it which makes them to loose a lot of money at the end. The map need to be study and well understood to follow the market strategy.It is not easy at all.You may lose and in some cases you may acquire a lot of profit.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Forex trading is a risky business that needs good orientation and ideas but people just want to gamble into it which makes them to loose a lot of money at the end. The map need to be study and well understood to follow the market strategy.It is not easy at all.You may lose and in some cases you may acquire a lot of profit.
It is very important that people understand what it entails very well before venturing into it. Having a strategy, I'm in a working strategy is very important for anyone who really wants to succeed in forex trading. another important thing people must master themselves with is money management skill.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
People just jump into forex trading simply to make money cos hastiness. They just want to make it to help their family move out of poverty overshadowed life. But it doesn't work that way, money isn't plugged on the tree side. One needs to work tremendously well to earn his or her fair share of reward when it comes to trading.