Focus on what pays you

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Making money is one goal that so many people strive to achieve in this life. Which is really great since we all need money in order to afford most of the things in life. Especially for you to afford basic needs such as food, a place to live in an clothing.

So making money is a noble task that an adult must get used to. That is why you strive to gain skills and look for something that you can offer people for money. That being said, it is very important for your to focus on that which pays you rather than wasting your time on unnecessary things.

Whether it is offline or online, you should try your best to ficus on that which pays you. I know they say that we should not work for money, but who are we kidding, it is the money that we need. Maybe just let the saying help you to stay positive and love what you do. After all it is through doing something wholeheartedly that you get very good results.

In online earning, you should try as much as possible to avoid doing things that don't pay you much. Like watching videos, solving captchas or clicking ads. Those only pay peanuts and you don't gain much from them. It is so much better to work in paid to post forums because even though they don't pay a lot, you get the benefit of gaining so much knowledge and skills.

Having your own good skills is also a very good quality in life. It makes you a competent person and so you are so marketable in your field of expertise. Never settle on having just basic skills. Make it your priority to gain as many extra skills as possible. That is how you train yourself to focus on that which pays you.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I work on Upwork, my own blog, RedBubble, Etsy, Read Cash and Trendri. Do you know where I spend most of my time? Well, I spend more time on Upwork than any where else. What is that so? Well, I make most of my money on upwork. In fact, more than 60 percent of my income comes from upwork. After upwork, I spend more time on Redbubble and Etsy. I sell products through these platforms and make really good money, therefore, I should also give more time on these sites. Do you know where I spend the least time. I spend least time on Read Cash and Trendri as I do not earn as much as I earn from other platforms. I work on these platforms only when I have nothing to do on upwork or Etsy and Redbubble. Despite not earning much, I am still with these sites because I can make most of my spare time.