Foods That Help You to Lose Weight

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
A lot of people try losing weight, but fail miserably. That’s because they are not using the right methods and techniques.

For example, people work out yet cannot lose substantial amount of weight. That’s because they eat a lot and put more calories into their body than the calories burned during the work out session.

The best method to lose weight is to combine various methods. For example, you can eat low calorie foods, include foods that help to lose weight, and also do some light weight exercise at the same time. In order to lose weight you will have to eat a lot of vegetables like cabbage, spinach, etc. that are low in calorie as well as foods like bitter melon, coffee, etc. that help in reducing your weight.

If you want to lose weight, include these foods in your daily menu

Bitter melon: If you do not have low blood pressure issue, bitter melon will help you cut a lot of weight.

Bottle gourd: This vegetable can reduce your blood pressure, but if you do not have issue with blood pressure, it can also help you reduce your weight.

Flax seeds: Flax seeds have many health benefits including helping you to reduce your weight naturally.

Chia seeds: Eating chia seeds regularly helps you to cut weight.

Hania iman

The best way to loose weight is to eat healthy food and vegetables. We should eat cucumber. You can also use green tea and also do exercise.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
To be frank with the issue of losing weight, I agree that it is about diet but I don't think that there are foods that can make you lose weight. I have a friend who ate boiled tuber (taro and sweet potato) every day and she said she had lost pounds because of that diet. She didn't realize that she was not eating rice and her usual fatty dishes that is the reason why she lost weight. Again, I would say that there is no food that can make you lose weight. The only way to lose weight with food is to lessen the quantity of food that you eat and avoid heavy protein foods like beef and other meat products. If you will eat fish and vegetables then that can help you lose weight simply because you don't eat meat.

To strengthen your resolve in losing weight, do more exercises and physical activities. Spend an additional hour for the activities that you usually do and that would greatly help in your project to lose weight.

Ganibade

Verified member
There are many foods that can make you to lose weight drastically. This food include dietary food like fibres and proteinous foods. Try to include spices into your food daily in order to burn fats in the blood stream. Take a lot of water after each meal to aids digestion. Always use weight balance to monitor your weight, so as not to loose excess body weight.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
It is impossible to convince others and to convince ourselves that we are looking for ways to lose weight , if we are not putting our nutrition or the things we eat into proper consideration . to effectively and proper lose weight the right way it is important that we put into consideration about nutrition . majority of individuals claim that they are losing weight but I still stuffing their faces and bellies with junk foods that harm their health and body weight in one way or the other . It is advised that we throw away food that make us accumulate improper fat in the wrong places and brother switch over to food that provide lean and Proper fat to our body .

Fish is a good example of food that contains proper and lean fats . Fish particularly contains omega 3 acid which is responsible for repairing worn out part of the body and to boost the protein level in the human body positively . The consumption of leafy green foods can also help in our quest to lose weight effectively . Our meal must contain vegetables such as garbage , garden egg , spinach etc . Like this help us lose weight effectively .

Ayeshabashir

From my perspective, I think excercise is the best thing which reduce your body fat and helps you to lose weight and as far as which food is good for reducing weight is concerned then I suggest the fatty people to eat healthy food for example they should eat salmon fish in meal because salmon fish helps them to burnt the fat,they used used egg and green tea ,for reducing the belly fat they should used cinnamon and water as it helps a lot to kill the stomach fat.
But I don't think so we can only reduce weight by eating healthy foods,infact by keeping short term fasting also reduce your obesity .In order to lose weight we should used liquid things for example drinking water as much as you drink ,black tea ,green tea and vegetables juices etc. Besides this we should eat that kinds of food which reduce the obesity like watermelon, lemon, guava ,and oranges etc .
These all food helps you a lot .These food does not only reduce your body fat but also make you fit and healthy and protect you from many diseases like heart problems, diabetes, blood pressure etc So,try to make a habit of eating healthy food.