Trading Discussion forex AI trading platforms or aoutomation

I am a welder for union work all day and damn tired when get home trying to learn how to set up a online ai robot to make trades for me day and night either forex or crypto markets or both dose anyone have information to point me in the right direction ?

Ray Martinez

Traders can use one or a combination of strategies in their trading, depending on their personality. However, it is better to follow one strategy and master it. If your trading strategy is good and you can follow it, Success will surely come. I Am a forex trader too. I am trading with Forex4you. It gives me all necessary help for my trading.

Traders can use one or a combination of strategies in their trading, depending on their personality. However, it is better to follow one strategy and master it. If your trading strategy is good and you can follow it, Success will surely come. I Am a forex trader too. I am trading with Forex4you. It gives me all necessary help for my trading.
thank you for your input i will look into it but i am mainly looking for someone to point me in the direction of a good AI trading bot

D

dev800

Checkout atmpips.com, you setup your trading view signals, connect accounts and it turns the signals into trades. it currently works with Oanda, and binance us.