FOREX TRADING EXPERIENCE

SALIMONEY

I attended a forex trading organized by an academy in my city sometimes ago. The advert before I attended I have been hearing it for long. I decided to attend it just to know what they are actually talking about. I was amazed when I was taking through the rudiments of the knowledge.

It was a whole school in itself. Infact a whole level of training that one needs to create time.

At the end of the exercise we were made to believe that if one is serious about the process of forex education and ready invest the required fund , one will definitely succeed in it

My concern is that many people are still not getting the understanding due to the fact that they are not having time for the training or they are not in possession of the fund to do the investment.

I have in mind to go further doing the required training and get the expected fund , I will work on it

FXOchartist

Verified member
Forex included potential business to investing money, however this is not easy process to become profitable, good knowledge and also combine to good psychology and money management can shaped successfull trader if can work discipline.

Discipline is the key success in many kinda business included forex trading, get more experience for beginner to use demo ECN FXOpen for practice in real market condition and learning strategy trading without any risk losing money because not use real money.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
Experience is an asset that hardly traders have. To enhance trading experience, we have to work hard on the market. A good broker must be our trading companion. Eurotrader allows traders with a free demo account and three types of live trading accounts. The broker allows traders with all technical tools.