Trading Discussion Forex trading going into extinction

Josemendez

Verified member
Within the past few months , cryptocurrency trends has made it possible that forex trading is no longer popular. People are now focusing on cryptocurrency compared to forex trading perhaps because it is safer compared to forex .

Forex trading being an investment that is more legalised compared to cryptocurrency may soon be forgotten because of cryptocurrency.

Do you think that cryptocurrency will soon overshadow forex trading to an extent that it will no longer attract new investors ?

Robson Dey

Forex is a very risky business. If Anyone wants to start trading then I suggest gaining strong knowledge About forex first. If you don't have enough knowledge then you shouldn't start trading. Understanding the price movement is very important.
You can get price movement information from many information providing institutes. A reliable broker is very important for trading. I trade with Forex4you. They are a very reliable broker. They are really very supportive and helpful.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I think the line about crypto trading is safer than forex is not accurate. How can crypto trading be safer than forex when crypto is not legal while forex is legal with the government registration that it also pays taxes. Now tell me why crypto is safe? When China banned crypto is the being safe?

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Forex trading would always attract imvestors because you are actually trading real flat currency ,its only crypto currency people are still having doubt about how long the existence is going to last and others ,taking a look at how crypto currency have been banned by some countries these makes investors more skept

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Crypto trading is still yet to be accepted because it's still really not fully trusted by most people or some traders. But I think forex trading has been around before the emergence of cryptocurrencies. And it has the backing of the government because most forex trading platforms are paying taxes but I doubt that for cryptocurrencies .

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Crypto trading is still yet to be accepted because it's still really not fully trusted by most people or some traders. But I think forex trading has been around before the emergence of cryptocurrencies. And it has the backing of the government because most forex trading platforms are paying taxes but I doubt that for cryptocurrencies .
There are still some certain popular crypto exchange companies that are paying taxes , because before binance moved out of China after the government chose to ban crypto currency they were actually paying taxes to the government ,same with coinbase and others ,yeah forex have been existing for long and banks also trade forex giving it more trust for users

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
There are still some certain popular crypto exchange companies that are paying taxes , because before binance moved out of China after the government chose to ban crypto currency they were actually paying taxes to the government ,same with coinbase and others ,yeah forex have been existing for long and banks also trade forex giving it more trust for users
Yes I do know forex has been in existence for a long time before cryptocurrencies came and I'm stalwart sure that banks and companies do forex. However, I'm not saying that all cryptocurrencies trading platforms are not paying taxes....Just said I doubt. Truly, would you say that all cryptocurrencies trading platforms are paying taxes? Do you know how many cryptocurrencies trading sites we have in Africa that are not even pay dime to the government?

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Maybe your assertion is a little tight because people are focusing more on crypto now.i have noticed same too people tslk more about trading crypto currency now than forex. But the two are risky but forex needs more or skills and experience. People are trying to be careful though. No body wants to lose money

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Yes I do know forex has been in existence for a long time before cryptocurrencies came and I'm stalwart sure that banks and companies do forex. However, I'm not saying that all cryptocurrencies trading platforms are not paying taxes....Just said I doubt. Truly, would you say that all cryptocurrencies trading platforms are paying taxes? Do you know how many cryptocurrencies trading sites we have in Africa that are not even pay dime to the government?
Well you are right because there are multiple crypto exchange platform that are not paying taxes , i thought you said all thats why i gave some instance of crypto exchange platform paying tax , yeah banks usually trade forex and am huge percentage sure that the most time its the amount of investors savings that are most times imvested into crypto currrency