Forex Trading: How Profitable?

Maks25

Its been a long time since I started hearing about FOREX trading in Nigeria and have even come in contact with countless numbers of traders most of who have nothing to show for it. What on earth could have been the cause/ the reason why most of these Forex traders don't have anything to show for all their numerous trading sessions even after investing so high on the Market and even collecting money from other people all in the name of this FOREX or is it that this FOREX of a thing not as profitable as it is acclaimed to be?
Is anybody willing to teach me??

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Forex trading is very risky for newbies. For you to make money with forex trading, you need to be an expert, I know someone who makes steady money with forex trading. He is very, disciplined, patient and perseverance, and he applies risk management measures.
Before you venture into forex, just know that it is not something you just go into and start making a lot of money.

Maven Tiger

@Chibson Forex trading is not only risky for newbies, but for all aspiring investors who have little capital to invest. Old time Investors or experts will tell you how capital intensive it is to start trading Forex. The only way to make reasoning profit margin you must invest huge amount of money and not only that, be very calculative and conscious of Forex trends.

Samuelkanu

Every business involves a certain amount of risk. It is better to know the amount of risk you can take before venturing into any business. Forex trading is a very profitable business as far as you have the required skills and experience to do it. In fact is the most profitable online business because the amount of money you can make is limitless. However it involves discipline experience and also is very volatile.

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
We need a broker to operate trading on the market. A supportive broker can help traders in a number of ways. I know FXOpulence is a regulated trading broker as it offers high security of funding. They allow traders with numerous trading accounts. The broker allows seamless crypto trading and accepts a number of payment solutions.