Is Forex Trading profitable and advisable to do?

marcusfe

I have devoted my time, effort and money is acquiring several knowledge on forex trading for many years. I have read series of online journals, I have read books and I have followed the expert footsteps but my surprise is I cannot account of making a dollar to myself in forex trading rather I keep losing money to it. Sometimes last year after series training I decided to go on life trading and I was able to build my first investment of $25 to $155 within two weeks but to my surprise I lose the whole profits including my capital with three days. It's like after you've done all your analysis perfectly something will just happen in the market and scatter all the plans and before you know what is happening all your investments is gone.

Peppul

Forex trading is a very risky business to do, infact I see it as gambling and have never been a fans of gambling, I rendered the first time I went into forex and I lost around $200 withing 20minutes, I was so any and frustrated because the way people capitalize on it I was thinking it's a good way to invest but I was proven wrong, since that day I have not tried going into forex again. One thing people don't understand is that forex trading is performed on the margin, this means that the size of your trades can be a lot larger than the size of your deposit. In other words, you can trade much more than you have. This can potentially lead to very high profits or loss from forex. Generally profits and losses are almost unlimited in the forex market. So it's profitable and also not profitable.

Samuelkanu

Any trade you know that you are good in and can make a living from is always good to invest in and Forex trading is not an exception to the rule. Forex trading is a Very good way to earn money online and it's the best online business if you have the required skills. There is no online business that pays as much as Forex. Though it might not be for everyone as it requires patience, endurance and experience to succeed in it. Forex trading is very volatile and if you are not careful you can lose all your investments. So if you understand it, it's a Very good way to earn

Maks25

Forex trading is a two way sword that can make money for you as well as negativelly kill your money. The truth of the matter is that it is a business that is highly profitable with almost equal amount of risks. Over the years, my finding on most traders that have lost their money is that an average nigerian want to reap where they have not sowed, most young trader want to make money without sufficient training. This account for the 95% reasons that the failure rate recorded is so high.
My one cent

Samuelkanu

It is not every business that anyone can do. It is good to learn many skills so as to know the one you will be proficient in. Forex trading requires a high amount of skill. It is also very volatile and not fit for anybody that is not disciplined because you can lose all your money in a very short time. It is better to know what fits you and your personality so that you will do those things effortlessly.

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
We expect simplified trading but we make it complex ourselves by taking wrong steps. So, we should rectify our steps to gain more profit. FXOpulence accepts all types of trading styles on their platform and charge narrow trading spread compared to other brokers.