Forex trading

LectorWalken

What about those forex signals. Is it legal and is it worth giving someone $ 250 to send me signals.
I have zero knowledge of forex and I would like to learn more, especially trading.

D

Deleted member 28127

250 $ is subscription fee on newsletters as there are free newsletter or paid newsletter. It is possible to grab cheaper newsletter because half of forex newsletter are paid service because it needs a lot of efforts while some forex forums are providing basic signals for free so you have a large choice between pay for subscription fee for newsletter or check if for free but with less details at forex forums the choice is up to you but there is not big difference.

Setho

VIP Contributor
When very good thing about the forex market is that you do not need any form of formal qualification before you can be able to get the best out of it. I do not think there is any country that give official licences to people who are trading the financial markets and as such if you are going to pay for any form of signal then you are completely on your own. The person is only going to try to the best of his ability and his experience but there is no guarantee that at the end of the day you are going to be in profit.

Neuroid

As you are just starting your career, I won’t suggest using signals because you are too new to the market and it won’t be possible for you to judge the signals. You won’t even understand if they are coming from a fake source and what they are asking you to do is even possible or not. You might not even understand the consequences in case something goes wrong. So, better grab an understanding of the market as a beginner and then, move ahead with manual trading and testing of the market.

Chlamys

Try not to use signals in the beginning of your career. Learn from as many sources as you can and develop an understanding of the market. Focus on enhancing your knowledge and getting well-versed with nearly every aspect of trading.

Asahi

Verified member
To be very honest, I have such a bad experience with Forex Signal service; I personally request to all newcomers, please don’t waste your money & time with Forex Signal service! Without Your Own trading knowledge, nothing is possible here! If you wanna be a successful trader, build your own trading skill.

Mary Frederick

Bring flexibility in using lot size and I won’t say that you should stick to a single lot size because the market condition isn’t always the same. Develop better understanding over the market. Eurotrader offers traders a free educational program adorned with video tutorials and e-books.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
The nature of Forex is different from others as it provides you with the flexibility and freedom which is badly necessity for every human being. Forex won’t keep you busy all the time. And to trade in this market, you can go for Eurotrader broker.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Forex is the largest currency trading market in the world where traders of all professionals can trade any time and from anywhere. But you must select a good trading broker. You can trade smoothly with Eurotrader broker because it offers you high leverage, 111% deposit bonus, narrow trading spread and other facilities moderately.

Exoculate

When you're first starting out, I'd recommend focusing on learning and developing new skills rather than signals. You can use them once you've gained some experience.

Electuary

If you want to learn forex and stay in the market for the long run, you should start with the fundamentals. Forget about signals and concentrate on improving your skills. Moreover, they don’t guarantee success, knowledge does.