Forex Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin M M

When do forex markets open and how much money do you need to start Forex Trading?

E

eldavis

The forex market is open twenty four hours a day for five days in a week if am not mistaken, as for how much to start with, it depends on the broker you make use of. Each of these brokers have their own minimum account you can use in joining, if you have more than that and you can invest it in, then go ahead. It's not a must you have to invest all that you have or a huge amount of money, though the more you invest in, gives you a better chance in the forex market but at the same time very dangerous.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Forex or FX, is the trade of one currency against another at a congruous cost of trade on the over the counter (OTC) marketplace. Forex is the most traded market, having an average daily turnover of US$5.3 trillion per day. It is necessary to have a PC or laptop, and a web connection in order to start this business. But, it is learning that is the most essential aspect. I trade with Eurotrader broker, which is an awe-inspiring education resource that aids me with my trading.

Status
Not open for further replies.