@forex Why is it that most times trader losses money in Forex trading

Dexmark

I've been a trader from some time now and have 2 years experience please I need the best way of trading..... I'm getting feed up of lossing money

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Bro, two years is really a long time and your post is really short to provide any valuable help, why did you start trading? how were you trading, Scalping?, Swing Trading? or Position Trading?

Since you haven't provide any useful info, I will make some general assumptions, maybe you didn't get an adequate training, this is very important as a Forex trader, you need to be willing to sacrifice some to learn, forget about the benefit that is money, dedicate time to learn, If you give Forex time, like 5 hours a day in the next 6 months, you will surely see changes in your trading, I hope this helps.

Kingstone

I am sorry for your loss. Losses are part of the game. A trader with two years of experience is not a joke. With the way you said it, I guess you beverage any profit from trading forex. You just need to revisit the basics. If you lose some funds, there are definitely some reasons behind it. Did you fail to manage the risks properly? Are you closing always in negative even when there is a high probability of reversals?

You need to know what went wrong and make some adjustments

General01

That's the plane truth!
"Once you learn the L becomes silent.
You begin to earn"
Bro, two years is really a long time and your post is really short to provide any valuable help, why did you start trading? how were you trading, Scalping?, Swing Trading? or Position Trading?

Since you haven't provide any useful info, I will make some general assumptions, maybe you didn't get an adequate training, this is very important as a Forex trader, you need to be willing to sacrifice some to learn, forget about the benefit that is money, dedicate time to learn, If you give Forex time, like 5 hours a day in the next 6 months, you will surely see changes in your trading, I hope this helps.

Biggscut

I stopped trading with this same frustration in just a month but I wouldn't say I lost, I felt I needed to invest more into myself before coming back fuy into it..try get the right knowledge, invest in getting some sort of class or at least.

cashisking149

What have you done in that 2 years if I can ask? Why are you trading live and what gave you reason to do so? I'm sorry for your loss so far but with more info maybe we can offer some advice.

ojo2021

Banned
One of the reasons is there emotions. When it comes to demo, placing trades becomes easy because it has nothing to do with your real money. But until you deal with your emotions, you won't go far. When your running profits turn negative, you quickly close the trade and after some time prices obey your analyses.

JoeSeki

Losses are an inseparable part of the game but if you are facing more losses than wins then you are definitely making a serious mistake. You should start from the very basics. Educate yourself thoroughly about the market, identify your mistakes, follow a plan so that you know exactly what you should do irrespective of the complexity of the market, keep your trading as simple as you can and most importantly record each detail of your trades.

Victorial

The only reason we trade forex is just to make profits. It is a job or a business that it takes time to build and when profits are not kicking in, we might become easily frustrated. Two years is a long time and if you are going to continue using the same strategy you have been using, losses will be your downfall. The only thing is to go back to the drawing board and see what is wrong. I guess the strategy you are using is not yours or you haven't modified it to suit your style. How do you manage risks with and without stop loss?

rextee

Two years is a long time. I am not sure how you have been trading but if you feel that you could have been profitable by now, I suggest making changes in your trading strategy. It’s probably because your strategy has not been chosen in accordance with your trading requirements. So, try doing something else.