Free app like Paypal that gives you 5€ per referral (only available in Europe)

Sir Edy

I want to talk about the app called Verse. It's similar to Paypal, since you can pay to your friends in your contacts and withdraw your money into your bank when you verify your account with an official identification or passport. But its best feature is that it gives you 5€ per person that you refer AND the person that uses your code will ALSO get the 5€.
Besides, it has weekly events and promotions that allow you to earn some extra euros. It is free and you can check their website typing Verse in Google or verseapp on Instagram (they are verified and have 1M followers). Unfortunately, it's only available in Europe right now. If you are interested, tell me so I can invite you and we can both get 5€.

Last edited:
With the description about the software, it seems to be a good project and it's developers have the users in mind. Nevertheless, restrictions like this ( been available for certain regions) are what keeps Nigerians from participating in an online job to make an extra income from completing few given tasks. I think it will be nice of some of these developers consider us more often.

I understand you! The developers are trying to expand the app and the company so it can be used worldwide and I hope it will be in the near future. However, if you have friends that live in Europe you can tell them about this ;)

I heard about verse from a friend in neitherland , he said its like paypal and you can withdraw your money directly into your local account, but I think getting a refferalsevertime to get $5 is just like luring people to register with them, and its only for people staying in Europe that can have access to it.