Freelance writing; as a part time job

Phabbyfundz

There are a lot of opportunity out there , but not all opportunity are meant for everyone. Freelance writing i must say is one of them.
Consider being someone who like writing and imagine making money from creating good contents. There are alot of platforms out there where freelance writers can go and get good writing contracts and are well paid for it.
Making money from freelance writing as easy as it may seem, isn't very easy, you have to put a lot of mental energy and research into it.
Furthermore, if you are someone driven by passion for writing and want to make profits from your work , I believe freelance writing would be a really profitable4 career to you and it take nothing to start just a good platform to market and advertise your work and skill.

I just spent the past two hours looking for sites that can pay me to work as a writer. Unfortunately, I didn't get anyone worthy of attention. I have been looking for many sites as I love to write articles. Fiverr and Upwork are difficult to earn a single client. I prefer to work for sites than to work for clients now.

My experience with freelance writing is related to posting on forums and publishing articles. I am also publishing articles on my blogs but my blogs are not earning yet. Therefore, I am not earning much from writing. If I explore freelance sites, I might get some writing jobs but I have no intention of doing that.

This reminds me of the time when I was writing articles for a printed magazine and an e-magazine. For an article of 2 pages of word document I was paid $17 by the pet magazine. My articles in the e-magazine is paid $10. However, the e-magazine is on a weekly basis while the pet magazine is monthly which means I cannot earn too often.

Freelance writing is truly a very profitable venture these days. There are so many freelancing platforms that one can promote skills in them. With time you even end up having your own clients who trust you with their work. What is needed here is good content creation and dedication to giving the effort needed.

yes freelancing is very good, but i advice anyone who have a skill to create youtube channnel or tiktook and make contenant with it , and then you ll make money more money than just doing work for people with freelance

Freelance writing is very lucrative but at the same time it is very competitive. there are a lot of good writers online and if you must succeed in this kind of business you must be extremely good at what you do with the right tools and knowledge. You can actually work on fiverr but it is very competitive and you can look at paid to post platforms.

it is possible to do freelance writing on button basis but there are some people who are any full-time income just by writing on freelance marketplaces. you can even establish a writing agency once you have make a name for yourself in the marketplace. You simply higher-order qualify writers to work on that you.