Generate 10% return on investment per month (completely passive)

fatih09

Hello everyone,

My name is Fatih and I am 28 years old living in the Netherlands. Besides my job, I have investments running than me per month 10% return ignored. In this way, I would like to show you what I am doing and help you guys.

This might be a huge piece of text, so take your time and go through it carefully.

First, I want to start with a disclaimer: I am not a financial expert and do not give advice on investing and other financial matters. I only describe what I do and like to show more about the platform and my investments. If you find it interesting, I would be happy to help you further.

Those who know about investment, know how powerful compounding can be. The platform I am a member of does this automatically on a daily basis. You can see that the amount of your daily transactions increases every day.

To be clear, investing costs money. You can start with an amount of 100, which gives you about 10 dollars in return per month, but you can also start with 10,000, which gives you 1000 per month. It is totally up to you. Please be careful with the risks you are taking.

The nice thing about investing is that it is completely passive. I've done affiliate marketing before but also started my own business selling physical products. Working on a business is fun at first because you are motivated to build something for yourself. But it takes an enormous amount of time, effort and money. And with a full-time job, this is very difficult. As an entrepreneur, I needed a website. You can build a website yourself or have it built. Whether you do it yourself or have it done, it costs money. Then you need (paid) tools like an email responder, lead generation tool, seo tool, design tools and so on. You need to come up with a brand name, create a layout, create social media and be active on it. If that's not enough, you need to purchase products, which you're not sure you can sell. To sell it, you also have to advertise, which is not easy either. By the way, Facebook also likes to deactivate my account without a clear explanation. It simply drove me crazy. And folks, I haven't even mentioned accounting and tax matters.

By investing, I no longer had to do all the things described above to make passive money each month. Both earning models have advantages and disadvantages, but I chose to invest because it offers me real freedom. I don't think working for yourself is freedom. Making money work for me is real freedom. No, I am not a successful well-known youtube/instagram entrepreneur or guru. but step by step I am increasing my capital in a passive way.

Now I want to tell you more about how I started and I'll try to keep it as short as possible.

To be honest, I was just very lucky that someone in my network was already a member. He showed me his results and daily transactions. Of course, I was skeptical in the beginning as well. The advantage is that every account within the platform benefits from the overall profits they make. Either we all win, or we all lose. Fortunately, they are very transparent with results and have only made profits in the past few years. If not, they would not even exist. This did not mean for me to go all in. I invested an amount, of which if I lost it, I wouldn't mind very much. So I decided to join and purchased a license from the platform. This consists of a fee and the amount I want to invest. It takes if I remember correctly a week before your license goes active and you see the results. Your capital will be used by experienced forex traders who have a track record of at least 15 years. The platform used to trade crypto as well, but the volume is too low compared to forex and is very unstable. If a person's tweet can have so much impact on a crypto coin, I don't even want to invest in it haha. Another positive thing is that you can have your profits paid out every week. To make a deposit or cash out I personally do use Coinbase because it is faster than through the bank.

Sorry that it became such a long text, but I thought I'd rather tell it like it is instead of having to tell it to everyone individually.

Send me a message if you would like to know more. We can schedule a Zoom meeting or chat on Telegram.