zenideni

You know, our last ScamHunt lasted 2,5 months and made us a lot of money. Now it's the turn of this system! As you know, I am a friend of yours who earns money from scam sites in the future, and I'm warning you! If you don't have money in your pocket, don't mess with these systems. I am not giving investment advice. I am introducing the system. People who will cry when they lose 100 dollars should not look at these. If you are thinking of investing, choose the amounts that you will not be upset when you lose.
If you’re not familiar, this is one of those high risk, high reward bnb smart contracts. but this is different. Can’t be rugged, devs are doxxed and contract is audited. The community is super strong and the bnb in the reward pool has been growing exponentially!

It’s been going for 150+ days already. I was going to get in a couple months ago and I’m kicking myself for not taking the chance. Two weeks ago there was 3000 bnb in the contract which is about 1.2 million dollars. That’s a lot. But today there is over 14000 bnb and counting - over 5.6 million.

You’ll earn 8% if your investment per day if you follow the rules. If you withdraw too often you’ll get less %, but if you compound for at least 6 days out of the week and only withdraw once a week, you’ll have your investment back in 6-8 weeks and will be making your original investment every day!

For instance. From the power of compounding.

You invest 100. Compound 6 days a week abs withdrawal one day. You’ll have withdrawn $100 total (est) after 6-8 weeks and then you’ll be earning $100 per day at that point. The possibilities are insane!

They’ve also just come out with a token and portion of the tx fees are going back into the rewards pool.

This is the most sustainable project of this type I’ve ever seen. Will it last forever? No. But I can see it lasting for a long time.

Get in now and you could have a lot of $$$$ in a couple months.

Use this link when registering, our team will be given priority.
https://bakedbeans.io?ref=0x4DeC1637cA7E7137492504d9dA6Eb0E6A71C5724

Requirements - Metamask wallet or trust wallet, bnb to invest. But remember do not invest all of your bnb!! Keep some in your wallet for gas.

And of course do your own research. Google this, YouTube it. Check out the community.

And most of all, do not invest more than you can afford to lose. Abs have fun!!!

zenideni

Baked beans is a very fun binance smart chain token miner. It’s very simple yet very powerful smart contract which acts as a BNB reward pool. The reward pool returns up to 8% on a daily basis. But be aware if the TVL of the contract is dropping this reward percentage can also drop to 2–3%. To date the TVL of the contract is only increasing and the reward is stable at 8% per day. As of today the contract has over 2000 BNB locked into it and to be honest this project is only starting to attract attention now.

Baked Beans miner is a locked staking rewards pool. The funds that you deposit are locked and cannot be withdrawn — so please be aware of this! When you deposit your BNB you are given ‘Beans’. These ‘Beans’ act as miners through the smart contract. The smart contract essentially mines alt-coins and then converts these rewards into BNB for the reward pay outs.
Users of the Baked Beans miner can choose to re-bake (compound) the earned BNB into yet more ‘beans’ or you can choose to ‘eat your beans’ to take RoI. There is a 3% dev fee on deposit or withdrawal, but no fee for compounding other than a small amount in BSC gas fees.

Is this a Risk ?

Yes it is. I would consider any miner promising 8% daily RoI to be high risk and I would be crazy to state other wise. But what I would say is this project has been running since November 2021 and the contract TVL is increasing at a nice steady pace. The baked beans miner contract is verified, open source and immutable. It means that once the contract was deployed the dev is no longer needed for the contract to continue to operate and even if the bakedbean website went off-line, the contract can still run. The contract cannot be stopped or modified by anyone, not even the development team.

Getting Started
Step 1 — Make sure you have some BNB in your wallet and then visit the website.
Step 2 — Click the “Connect” button on the top right. This will allow you to make your BNB deposit.
Step 3 — Decide how much BNB you wish to invest and then select the ‘Baked Beans’ button. For example I have selected a small example quantity of BNB to invest and the ‘Bake Beans’ button.

You will need to confirm the corresponding metamask / wallet transaction. Once you do this you will see your ‘beans’ have been awarded. In my above example you can see I have a total of around 4.5 million beans and I am earning 8% per day in beans. It’s difficult to calculate your daily RoI in BNB because it does vary but so far I am very impressed with the return.

Step 4 — Re-bake your Beans or Eat your Beans?
This is entirely up to you. My strategy is just to re-bake my beans for a number of weeks and then I will switch to the recommended strategy by many which is to then ‘eat beans’ once per week! The smart contract has sustainability tokenomics built into it so the more frequently you eat your beans your reward percentage will drop. This is why it is recommended to only eat your beans once per week so you do not damage your earning potential.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
The high risk investment are actually the best way to make some amount online. If you are in the search for a scheme that will make you lots of money online you don't have to search too much, the HYIP investment has got you covered. The bottom line is that the ponzi scheme operates on collecting money from Mr A and given it to Mr B is exactly the way that the hyip platforms operate. The scheme would collate all the money that was made and make calculations of the people that have reached the withdrawal threshold. The amount that was calculated to be given out to some members must be less than half the total amount of monies that was received. The pyramid scheme or the ponzi scheme must not be dependent on because if you dependent on them, it could be very detrimental. Also, if you are investing on this scheme, always invest the amount that you can afford to lose. Basically, the moment you have sensed that the ponzi scheme is spending close to 6 months in existence, you should not try it at all. At that time, it will probably crash. This is the best way to detect impending danger.

zenideni

I totally agree with what you said. I am milking the sites like milk from a cow until the scam comes out.