Themoneyblogger

I made 13USDT free by interning on GET GXL for 3 days.
How i did it?
  1. I Signed up for GET GXL using mmy phone contact.
  2. When you begin you're at level 0 and for a total of 3 days, you get to release 3 0-level items worth 1USDT.
  3. You will do this for a total of 3 days. At the end you will have earned 9USDT.
  4. Set up a binance account on pro, and copy the address of the USDT account, with the TRC20 NETWORK.
  5. Bind the USDT TRC20 address to the GET GXL withdrawal address.
  6. Take a screenshot of your binance address. Also take a screenshot of your profile page on GET GXL proving you completed the 3 day task and have earned 9USDT.
  7. Using the telegram option, contact Jessica and inform her that you have finished your internship and would like to collect your reward. Attach the screenshot of your profile page.
  8. Wait, and you will get an additional 4USDT.
  9. In total, you should have 13USDT, you can withdraw to binance at no cost.
  10. You will be asked about joining the vip levels which start at 150USDT.
So far it is the most credible USDT earning website/app. When you purchase the 150USDT level, you earn 6USDT daily, so 180USDT in 30 days. I would recommend to others. If you need assistance, let me know.

You can only join via referral using the link below:

Or code:
Lq7dmUub

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
I made 13USDT free by interning on GET GXL for 3 days.
How i did it?
  1. I Signed up for GET GXL using mmy phone contact.
  2. When you begin you're at level 0 and for a total of 3 days, you get to release 3 0-level items worth 1USDT.
  3. You will do this for a total of 3 days. At the end you will have earned 9USDT.
  4. Set up a binance account on pro, and copy the address of the USDT account, with the TRC20 NETWORK.
  5. Bind the USDT TRC20 address to the GET GXL withdrawal address.
  6. Take a screenshot of your binance address. Also take a screenshot of your profile page on GET GXL proving you completed the 3 day task and have earned 9USDT.
  7. Using the telegram option, contact Jessica and inform her that you have finished your internship and would like to collect your reward. Attach the screenshot of your profile page.
  8. Wait, and you will get an additional 4USDT.
  9. In total, you should have 13USDT, you can withdraw to binance at no cost.
  10. You will be asked about joining the vip levels which start at 150USDT.
So far it is the most credible USDT earning website/app. When you purchase the 150USDT level, you earn 6USDT daily, so 180USDT in 30 days. I would recommend to others. If you need assistance, let me know.

You can only join via referral using the link below:

Or code:
Lq7dmUub
Sorry but ,is it some kinda scam? It would be awesome if you show proof! Meanwhile there are legit events on reputable exchanges like Bitget who are offering huge rewards to the participants.

Themoneyblogger

Hey, it's literally free. You can give it a try for yourself, there are no risks associated with it.
There is no cost and no requirement to make a deposit to withdraw.
This was the first withdraw I made.
The other levels cost a recharge fee, but you can follow my steps and collect the 13 USDT and see.
First withdrawal has no fee.
After that All withdrawals cost 5USDT.
Download the app, it's easier.
SmartSelect_20231110-093951_GetGxl.jpg

Isi24

Sorry but ,is it some kinda scam? It would be awesome if you show proof! Meanwhile there are legit events on reputable exchanges like Bitget who are offering huge rewards to the participants.
My friend told me this exchange is hosting a trade challenge for Nigeria users, I missed the KCGI trading challenge will be glad to hop on this one yea

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
Hey, it's literally free. You can give it a try for yourself, there are no risks associated with it.
There is no cost and no requirement to make a deposit to withdraw.
This was the first withdraw I made.
The other levels cost a recharge fee, but you can follow my steps and collect the 13 USDT and see.
First withdrawal has no fee.
After that All withdrawals cost 5USDT.
Download the app, it's easier.
View attachment 59497
What's the motive... What are they getting by offering this kinda glittery things?

Like if any exchange(Bitget/Nance) offering any event,usually their target is to obtain new users, but what's the real case here?

Themoneyblogger

It's a USDT Investment platform. For the first level you deposit 150USDT and earn a daily income of 6 USDT. That's 4% interest daily. Its sort of like buying bonds.

toyatoy

This a scam, they have rugged people in my country millions. Please do not invest in GETGXL or any such ponzi scheme. If its too good to be true, run.

Last edited:

Themoneyblogger

I heard it crashed. However, I got 13USDT free when I was approached, by completing the "internship"