Mine free USDT: Superminer.org

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
For many Nigerians, it is absolutely very interesting to earn money in dollar and that is because dollar itself is far more greater than the local Nigeria currency which is naira. Presently as this particular thread is being written, dollar is equal to 752 naira which is absolutely high. It will absolutely interest you to know about this website that totally helps you to mine free USDT online. As we already know one USDT equals to $1, and to some people they believe that USDT is the same as dollar but the only difference is that it is all about cryptocurrency. Superminer.com, has proven in all ramifications as the best and most interesting USDT mining websites, many Nigerians may be familiar with this website and that is because, the website is totally free and does not demand even a single penny from its users or members.

The website is pretty much accessible by all browsers, and it is not restricted possibly to only one browser, and so an individual even with a less capacitated smartphone can totally access the superminer.com website even using the opera mini browser. The website is also available as an application available on the Google app store or on the Google Play store, but that totally depends on the type of smartphone device that you are using. The superminer website basically mines USDT but you can convert the USDT into any other cryptocurrency of your choice and withdraw it to any cryptowallet of your choice. Personally I convert my USDT to Dogecoin and withdraw them via my binance wallet account.

Suba

Staff member
Reading your thread I was interested in visiting the Superminer.org site and it turned out to be a cloud mining site, which promises at least 220% revenue, and strangely I didn't find a free offer, and mining can only be run if we buy a mining machine. Superminer is a new site launched on Oct 25, 2022. I suspect this site is an incarnation or new face of Supermining and super-miner-org so you need to be careful before spending money.

pmtrade05

Contact me if you want a free TRON mining platform. you don't need to invest anything. the daily may not be much but it is free.