Themoneyblogger

I have tested so many websites, that claim to mine BTC or others, without investment. The only website that wasn't a scam or misleading was Stormgain. I'll state the downside at the end.

How to do it?
Click on mine. The miner only works for 4 hours, so you have to login and a click on mine again to restart.

The Downside!
You CANNOT withdraw the BTC (equivalent to 10 USDT min.)

However, you can use the BTC earned to trade on their system. Now, any profits earned on the withdrawal you can withdraw.

So it may not be perfect, but it's way better than those other platforms that will scam you.

You can increase your BTC rate (for free) by increasing your circle.

You can join using my referral link it helps with increasing the BTC mining rate.

Now, this does not mean that in 10 days you'll mine the minimum.
It took me months to mine 10USDT worth of BTC, and I forgot alot. I only remembered by setting an alarm. I legit forgot a lot of the times. I was barely mining 3 times a week.

But if you're like me, just log in and mine at least once or twice a day. I use my alarms. When I get up and my alarm for classes.

Themoneyblogger

These pics shows the difference between 1 mining session. I just started another in the second.
1 4 hour mining session earns an average of 0.11-0.12USDT.
Before

Screenshot_20231118-111011_Samsung Internet.jpg

After

Screenshot_20231118-152131_Samsung Internet.jpg

sazanh8qnh

Thanks for sharing your referral link. It's generous of you to offer a way for others to increase their BTC mining rate. Have you noticed a significant impact on your rate since sharing the link, and do you have any advice for those considering using referral links on similar platforms?

xanhxanhq7h

While Stormgain seems promising, the inability to withdraw the mined BTC directly is a significant drawback. Do you think this limitation hinders the overall appeal of the platform, or does the potential for profits from trading compensate for it?

manhtruang9a

Your use of alarms to remind you to mine is a clever strategy. How has this routine worked for you, and do you have any other tips for users looking to optimize their experience with Stormgain?

taunranh81

I appreciate your honesty about the time investment required to see significant returns. It's crucial for users to have realistic expectations, especially in the volatile world of cryptocurrency.

cantraun18h

It's interesting to hear that Stormgain is a standout platform amidst so many claiming to mine BTC without investment. The fact that you've found a legitimate option is valuable information.

caquant8anh

The four-hour limit on mining is a unique aspect. Have you found this timeframe to be sufficient for generating a substantial amount of BTC, or do you think it could be a limiting factor for some users?

qacnhanh817

I totally agree with your assessment of Stormgain. It's refreshing to hear about a platform that actually delivers on its promises, especially in the world of cryptocurrency where scams are unfortunately common. Have you seen significant profits from trading the BTC earned on their system?

damtraung8

While the Stormgain platform might be better than others, the extended timeframe and frequency required for meaningful mining could be a deterrent for some users.

CryptoTrend

Yes, better app StormGain I could 10 USDT min cycle.