Get paid to Join this Research ( 100 % legit )

jinger

Let's talk about COVID-19 and the upcoming vaccines​

We are a technology company that is supporting the launch efforts of a COVID-19 vaccine candidate. We are looking to speak with individuals about their health and their personal views on vaccination.​

$100.00 45 m One-on-One
* Incentive is subject to a 5% ($1 minimum) fulfillment fee.
app.respondent.io/respondents/projects/view/5fd1219da11b7800128876ea/let's-talk-about-covid-19-and-the-upcoming-vaccines?referralCode=gersonouano-a5cd6d8add4b

Sprite1950

I am from the UK which was the first country to start vaccinating people with the Pfizer-BioNTech. It was a great moment in our history. The lady who received the first dose, Margaret Keenan, received her second dose today.

I am a 70 year old woman who is in very good health with no underlying conditions but I can't wait to have the vaccine. At the moment they are vaccinating the 80s and over in my home town but hopefully it won't be too long before they reach my age group.

I cannot understand those that say they do not want the vaccine because it was produced too quickly. I would try anything to get us out of this hideous situation. I have been vaccinated against everything going since the 1950s and I'm still here and have never had a reaction to any vaccination. It's our only way out of this.

success90

Looking to make an extra income online working 10-20 minute a day?

I have a great and credible site you can use to earn paypal money by completing easy tasks.

Here’s how to get started:

Register using this link.
app.respondent.io/respondents/projects/view/5fe2a66d58c93c00119c53fb/seeking-individuals-who-are-selling-on-a-marketplace?referralCode=judithliau-76046b9528f7

If you have any question, feel free to let me know in the post below.

success90

Looking to make an extra income online working 10-20 minute a day?

I have a great and credible site you can use to earn paypal money by completing easy tasks.

Here’s how to get started:

Register using this link.
app.respondent.io/projects/view/5fdcfcd68b99fc00116800e6/calling-all-short-haul-truck-drivers-in-southeastern-u.s./judithliau-76046b9528f7

If you have any question, feel free to let me know in the post below.