Get Paid To Post on Trendri Forum

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Trendri.com offers forum posting jobs. You will be paid to create quality threads, reply to a post, or have anyone else post in your thread. Every piece of useful content you create can earn you rewards.

Create a thread that’s “Quick Tips” (a mini-tutorial). Your post can be in the form of a guide, a how-to, or a what-to.

Verification process:
Step 1: A user must post at least 10 quality threads and 20 posts that are well-written, have no grammar mistakes, and only contain unique content. Request verification here after submitting your 30 posts to start earning.

Posting Rating:
  1. Thread: Creating a forum Topic: 30 Minimum Words: $0.012–$0.04
  2. Post: Adding a post to a thread 30 Minimum words: $0.009-$0.024 and Extra $0.008
  3. Passive income: Someone else posting in your thread: $0.0065
  4. Daily Activity: Awarded on the first log-in each day; $0.0014
Payout:
  • Minimum payout: $5 and maximum: $20 via PayPal and Binance Pay (Cryptocurrency)
  • Make your Payout Request here
Number 1 Rule: We will remove the credits and earnings given for plagiarized (copy and paste), irrelevant, and duplicate threads and articles that violate the Forum posting rules.

Note: Duplicate accounts for paid members aren't accepted.

Last edited:
Solution
Please follow these simple rules, and you will enjoy your stay here at Trendri.
  • Plagiarism is strictly forbidden here
  • We don't accept spun content that has been written using an article rewriter, and you should expect to be banned if we discover spun text in your threads.
  • Be sure to use paragraphs, bullet points, and other appropriate formatting in your post.
  • Don't waste your time making content that doesn't matter, because we will find it and ban the user.
  • We only need the original post written by you.
A

ashwinkm123

Today I have joined this forum. I am really happy and glad to make use of this opportunity wisely. I would like to appreciate and thank the forum for providing an equal opportunity for people around the world. I hope I will be able to make quality contributions and make passive earnings.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
The forum referral system is back. You earn $2 for inviting people to the forum by using your referral link. Just share your referral links or referral codes to people you know or place them on social media platforms, forums, YouTube videos, blog posts, etc. You can generate your referral here.

Last edited:

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Update: A new feature is being added to the forum backend. The word limit to earn credit from threads and post may be removed and credit will be based on the number of words typed. Each time a word is added or removed, a credit will be added or removed. The process will be simple.

Hopefully during the weekend the MAKE MONEY FORUM will be enabled for this option to test with higher credit. However, all PTP members post in that forum will be moderated to check for wordy content.

The purpose is to ensure PTP users don't find difficulty posting long or short content. If members comply, it will be activated throughout the board and the credit will be increased. Just to give everyone a heads-up, please do not hesitate to reply with any suggestions you may have.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I think this is a good move. I think the topic determines the number of words. If you make a hard and fast rule about the word count requirement, people will start using "extra" words to maintain word count.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
I think this is a good move. I think the topic determines the number of words. If you make a hard and fast rule about the word count requirement, people will start using "extra" words to maintain word count.
Thanks for pointing that out, wording post credit will be remove if a member is found deliberately using too many single words.

Kabak95

I still don't understand, what is the total or maximum numbers of comments/post one can make on a thread per hour and daily.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Hello Admin @Fecoms, I appreciate you for the new feature. It's never easy managing a PTP site, I wish you extra strength to carry on.
Recently you removed my points and added it back, which resulted in a point lost for me. I had $5.70 yesterday after completing my posts count, but currently I'm having $5.32. please, check it and get back to me, thank you.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
@Fecoms

Sir, I do not understand at all. I got a message from you that states that I can earn up $0.13 for creating a thread and $0.084 for posting a comment. How many words should I write in the thread to earn that amount? And how many words should I write in the thread's comment section to earn $0.084? Please reply ASAP. Thanks!

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
@Fecoms

Sir, I do not understand at all. I got a message from you that states that I can earn up $0.13 for creating a thread and $0.084 for posting a comment. How many words should I write in the thread to earn that amount? And how many words should I write in the thread's comment section to earn $0.084? Please reply ASAP. Thanks!
Your word count determines how much you will earn. Before now you need a minimum of 120 words to earn from a thread. Adjustment was made to enable users earn from as little as 30 words count. You can decide to post 200 words which is the maximum and your credit will be increase accordingly. But if you decide to post 30 words only you will be given credit for that only.

Note: the process works the same way with the earlier process it just word count reduction and increment for flexibility.

If you need further clarification don’t hesitate to ask.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Admin @Fecoms, I appreciate you for the new feature. It's never easy managing a PTP site, I wish you extra strength to carry on.
Recently you removed my points and added it back, which resulted in a point lost for me. I had $5.70 yesterday after completing my posts count, but currently I'm having $5.32. please, check it and get back to me, thank you.
Added, please check.