Get paid to read and post daily

Finger Geek

Verified member
Have you heard about this new website that works like trendri and other paid to forum websites. The only difference is that apart from getting paid to post on forum, you will also get paid for blogging.

What is buzzidea.online?
Buzz Idea is a platform that claims to pay members salary for life by participating in forum and blog activities. Members are paid to post and read on forum and blog.

How to earn on Buzzidea.online?
There are different ways to earn on the website. The website currency system is BuzzCoin
1. You will earn 50 BuzzCoin for creating a blog post. And also you will get paid 1 BuzzCoin for each views on your blog post. Meaning 1000 views = 1000 BuzzCoin.
2. They pays 50 BuzzCoin for creating a new thread on the forum.
3. Also 20 BuzzCoin for replying on thread created on the forum.
4. You will earn 1 BuzzCoin for viewing any post on the website.
5. For each member you refer to the website, you will receive 1000 BuzzCoin to your wallet.

Payout
The minimum withdraw is 5000 BuzzCoin
1000 BuzzCoin = $1
5000 BuzzCoin = $5
There payment methods are payeer, perfect Money, litcoin and Binance Pay.

They first started last year ending. But because of errors they expirenced on the website, they went offline. And now they are back online. On the notification. They said that they have compensated there old members with some BuzzCoin.
JOIN BUZZ IDEA TODAY AND START EARNING

Last edited:

Skysaint

Verified member
Wow, this is just so interesting. Really, I have never heard of this paid to post site and from what your description it's almost like every other paid to post site. It's really awesome to find out about forums like this and this is one of the benefits of working on paid to post sites; you will sure discover other ways you can earn.
But I am wondering why no one have said anything about this forum and whether it's actually legit and paying. Anyway, I would check the site out and read it's policy to see if it can suit my time schedule. Anyway, thanks for the information though.

Jack1604

This is very interesting and nice to share such lovely platform to earn more on this very site I think is a nice site which i have check it out myself but i think it need more to it cause i think earning on this site enable you to stay up more often to at least cash out from it, not all site as this that pay or platform like this are legit they keep wasting your time. Well i till have to check more on the site to see if their policy and terms meet with my time schedule, anyway thanks for sharing your thoughts with us though.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
The idea of working on a " get paid to read and post website " is admired by many including me . Yet because of how rampant the increasing love for websites like this , scammers have took the initiative to establish scam websites to lure and entice positive minded online money makers to invest their time , energy , knowledge , phone resources (data) , and money , etc . on their various created scam sites only to get defrauded and scammed . That is why it is advised when choosing a paid to post website you must be alert , Sharp and open minded etc . In addition you must be able to tell whether the website is a scam or not . the use of a scam detector app or website can go a long way to help you differentiate whether a website is fake or is paying .

Personally , in order to know whether a website a scam or legit , I use a scam detector app called sureplug .com , no doubt there are various stand detector app in the internet or play store but one important feature about using the sureplug scam detector is that it lets you read reviews of previously used members of a particular website . In order to compare whether a website is legit or fake .

Finger Geek

Verified member
Wow, this is just so interesting. Really, I have never heard of this paid to post site and from what your description it's almost like every other paid to post site. It's really awesome to find out about forums like this and this is one of the benefits of working on paid to post sites; you will sure discover other ways you can earn.
But I am wondering why no one have said anything about this forum and whether it's actually legit and paying. Anyway, I would check the site out and read it's policy to see if it can suit my time schedule. Anyway, thanks for the information though.

This is very interesting and nice to share such lovely platform to earn more on this very site I think is a nice site which i have check it out myself but i think it need more to it cause i think earning on this site enable you to stay up more often to at least cash out from it, not all site as this that pay or platform like this are legit they keep wasting your time. Well i till have to check more on the site to see if their policy and terms meet with my time schedule, anyway thanks for sharing your thoughts with us though.

The idea of working on a " get paid to read and post website " is admired by many including me . Yet because of how rampant the increasing love for websites like this , scammers have took the initiative to establish scam websites to lure and entice positive minded online money makers to invest their time , energy , knowledge , phone resources (data) , and money , etc . on their various created scam sites only to get defrauded and scammed . That is why it is advised when choosing a paid to post website you must be alert , Sharp and open minded etc . In addition you must be able to tell whether the website is a scam or not . the use of a scam detector app or website can go a long way to help you differentiate whether a website is fake or is paying .

Personally , in order to know whether a website a scam or legit , I use a scam detector app called sureplug .com , no doubt there are various stand detector app in the internet or play store but one important feature about using the sureplug scam detector is that it lets you read reviews of previously used members of a particular website . In order to compare whether a website is legit or fake .
It is a new website. That is why many people have not been talking about it. I saw from there notification that they were online end of last year but because of some errors on the website, they have to go offline. But they just started work again. They even said that they have compensated there first members.
I saw on there page. @Lens1000 is a member there and he confirmed that they are legit.

Wiserr

Yes I believe that one can get passive income in this type of business even though it is not easy but if one continues posting in pay to post or pay to click site he will earn couple money, though pay to post and pay to click site seems to be hard, but if one is devoted and give his time in all this business he will definitely enjoy it without encountering any sort of problem nor the other, and also when one is joining any pay to post site, one has to be very careful because there are a lot of scam forum, I have come across lot of scam forums that does not pay, but I believe if one is dilligent and consistent in all this type of business, he will earn a lot of money without enountering anysort of problem or the othr, thank you.

Skysaint

Verified member
I think you guys should work on the website because it is too slow. I have tried accessing the website but it wouldn't let me operate without having to load forever. I don't know if this is a big but take a look at this trendi forum, you can log into the site with a fast speed internet and do whatever you came to do very quickly and leave but your site isn't this way. Maybe from what you said, you probably are not the owner of the site but if you have a way of communicating with the forum Admin then you should probably do that.
Secondly, you described the forum as being like every other forum but yours is very different. I understand that uniqueness is good but the overall setting in the website ain't so good. For instance you could make forum threads to be horizontal and in a straight line just like trendi, beermoney forum, bizdustry and the rest are. This ensures to a great extent members readability. The way the site is is just kind of complicated.
Anyway, the site is good and I have even seen reviews about this very site you speak of on bizdustry and I guess it's legit but the main problem is that it takes forever to load a page.

E

eldavis

There ara some things I am not clear about, though I don't know if others have asked about this,but how much can one make a day? Is it possible to make a dollar per day? If this is not possible, how long would it take me to reach the minimum withdrawal?

richguygonebad

After going through all the details you have listed above, I would say it does sound like an interesting platform and a great opportunity to make some extra cash. I was about to sign up with them until I just noticed that there was no recent proof of payments sent by them to be found anywhere so I thought it would be better to wait for now.

I can tell you this from experience that it's a lot better to stay on the safer side than to deal with the disappointment of investing so much time and energy working on something only to find out it's fake and you won't be getting paid.

The only legit paid to post forums that I have come across so far are Trendri and Beer Money Forum. I do have high hopes that we will get to see a lot more platforms like these in the future. There is no doubt that these platforms have made online earning a reality for a lot of us.

Skysaint

Verified member
I think there's still a bug somewhere in the forum. There was a time they were working on the forum and now they seem to be back but he registration process is not that explicit. What I mean by this is that, while registering right now on the site, there's no option to input one's gender but after you must have completed filling out the required information required they will go ahead to demand for your gender while in the real sense there's no option for that.
I don't know if am not that explicit with my explanation but if you try logging in or rather say, signing up then you will notice all I have just said. And kudos to the site anyways as they have sorted out the slow loading process and have upgraded the looks on their platform; atleast the page is a bit inviting like every other forum I been to not like how it was before the upgrade.

Kendy

Verified member
I tried registering on the site just a couple of days ago and after I have reached the final stage to be registered, it automatically takes me back to the initial registration where I am demanded to fill the required space for gender but obviously there is no provision of gender column on the site which makes me wonder what kind of unstructured site that could be and the thread starter is not responding to people's review her to see how he can help us sort out the issue.

The site looks so complicated if at the initial point of registration it is already very difficult. I think the thread starter should try his or her best to get in touch with the owner of the site to make some changes in order to make it accessible because after I tried registering again, I was shown an error message by Google and it seemed the site does not exist or perhaps it is not functioning for now or the domain name has been shifted to another, which makes it accessible. The minimum withdrawal is okay and this is the more reason I am interested I exploring the site at this point.

Rachael

Verified member
HE WHO HAS EARS, LET HIM HEAR!!! As sad as it might sound, I am a member of the forum and I worked there tirelessly for over 3months, hoping to be paid. At first, I thought it was genuine but since I reached the minimum withdrawal of threshold of $5. The fraudulent admin called Amos and his cohort who is a member of this forum @Finger Geek has refused to pay their workers. Actually @Finger Geek was the owner of this forum which made me join since I thought he is genuine but he absconded and refused to pay the outstanding. As I speak, I am one of the founding members of that forum and no one has ever been paid. We have tried to reach them but he blocked us from gaining access to his profile. This is me coming back to warn everyone who has ears to listen and avoid BUZZ IDEA FORUM at all cost if you do not want to have the same sad story of mine.