Get paid to watch videos

Did y'all know some websites will actually pay you to watch videos? That's right, real money for watching videos and giving your honest opinion. Sites like Swagbucks, InboxDollars, MyPoints and more hire online video viewers and testers. They want to see if potential customers will like things like movie trailers, product demos, game previews and such.

It's an easy way to earn some extra spending money on the side. All you need is a laptop or desktop, reliable internet and your viewing opinions. Do any of y'all sign up for these video watching gigs? How much have you been able to make? I'm wondering if I should give one of these a try to earn a few bucks in my downtime. Let me know your thoughts!

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Yeah, that is very true. I have seen some of those website that pays money for you to watch videos like trailers, demos just like you have stated.

But one thing about most of them is that it is for people who lives in top-tier countries. In inbox dollar for example you can only make reasonable amount of money if you are in the United States.

There is also a similar platform called InboxPounds exclusively for people in the UK. But if you live in a lower tier country you will find it difficult to make money watching videos online.

Activator230822

Verified member
Watching videos online is one of the best method for online earning. I have seen some websites that pays as much as $1 per video watched in full for like four to five minutes.
However I have seen that majority of the get paid to watch videos websites are more beneficial to the people in the tier one countries like Canada, USA among Others.

People must be carefully of some fake and scam Paid to watch videos websites. These sites are flooded on the internet too. They tend to promise you $5 per watched video but the have a higher payment threshold. Upon realising that they are fake you had wasted your time and money on it.