Clipclaps - get paid to watch videos.

Ephy

This app called clipclaps really pays now I've reached two withdrawals through PayPal. It pays just by watching videos every day. Each videos that you watch you get some coins which are redeemable to dollars then when you reach a minimum withdrawal target you can withdraw.

There are several ways that you can use to earn more apart from watching videos you can decide to play games and get points or even watch ads so that you get points. You can as well do referrals and earn too. Plus you can also post your videos on the site.

Another way that you can use to earn is through daily spinning of the wheel you can either win points to redeem or win dollars. But working with this site you have to be patient inorder to withdraw cause it might take you many days for you to withdraw. Plus there withdrawals take time to be paid to your account it can take weeks.

PayPal account is used to withdraw and you cannot use an account which is already linked with another account meaning you cannot have multiple accounts. Thing to note it's not q quick way of making money. If interested I can as well send you my registration link or if you want to see withdrawal proofs I can as well send you screenshots of the withdrawals I've done.

Try it and thank me later.

Naz

Well I don't think they are paying their members. I was an old memy of this app but I left because they changed their app and when I tried to sign in with my mail they ask signin with social account

KURTAULI

Clipclaps are a waste of time. In exchange for lost time on the Internet, you can learn a new profession and get more income. The accumulation of points is very limited. How much time do you have to waste to make $1? 1 month? In my opinion, if you don't have many active referrals, it's not worth wasting your precious time on the app.

freelancermaria

Last year, I downloaded this app in the hopes of making some money. However, because it takes a long time to reach the minimum payout, I decided to delete it after a while. Also, I attempted to withdraw using PayPal but did not receive payment. As a result, it is, in my opinion, a waste of time. Most apps pay slowly, which is inconvenient for people looking for a good side hustle. I would rather look for a legitimate online job that pays well or spend time on PTP forum websites like Trendri and Referral Index Forum. I am looking for a new PTP forum to add to my list.

Lilac lily

This app called clipclaps really pays now I've reached two withdrawals through PayPal. It pays just by watching videos every day. Each videos that you watch you get some coins which are redeemable to dollars then when you reach a minimum withdrawal target you can withdraw.

There are several ways that you can use to earn more apart from watching videos you can decide to play games and get points or even watch ads so that you get points. You can as well do referrals and earn too. Plus you can also post your videos on the site.

Another way that you can use to earn is through daily spinning of the wheel you can either win points to redeem or win dollars. But working with this site you have to be patient inorder to withdraw cause it might take you many days for you to withdraw. Plus there withdrawals take time to be paid to your account it can take weeks.

PayPal account is used to withdraw and you cannot use an account which is already linked with another account meaning you cannot have multiple accounts. Thing to note it's not q quick way of making money. If interested I can as well send you my registration link or if you want to see withdrawal proofs I can as well send you screenshots of the withdrawals I've done.

Clipclaps was once one of the best earning app but nowadays they are not in competition with the other competitors. The withdrawal is very high and reaching the threshold takes too much of time. Thanks for adding the pros and cons in this thread.

kakika53

Greetings! I wanted to take a moment to express my sincere appreciation for the time
I spent reading your post. I found the informative content to be incredibly engaging and
I am grateful for the effort you put into writing it. Your willingness to share your
knowledge and insights is truly commendable and I am thankful for the valuable information
that you have provided. Thank you again for your outstanding contribution.