Get Paid to Write Online

N

Nestroid

Many people, these days who want to make money at home forget that one of the best ways to earn is through writing. When people think about writing they think about the latest best-selling novel, from those top writers. When you start to think this, you are stopping yourself from writing even short articles or reports. You will look at your screen and come up with a totally blank page, and the thought I have no idea what to write.

If you can get past this and think about some of the current writers you will realize that it took a lot of time and hard work for them to create their first book. Some were motivated purely by the money they could earn. They knew that by writing something good and interesting a publisher would buy and they would have some instant cash to put food on the table.

There are many reasons why you need to write for yourself for instant cash. If you think for a moment at the number of people who are trying to sell the same products, to the same group of people no wonder so many are failing. What happens if you write your own product and then sell it to the same group of people? Suddenly, they are faced with a new product; they know that very few people have bought this product, and buying it will give them a good head start in their online business.

When you are faced with the reality that your writing will make you money, then you will be able to decide how best to write. You can use your writing in many ways; you might want to use articles to advertise your products for no cost. You might want to write your own reports or ebook. Maybe you are an expert in a specific field and can write short articles to sell to other webmasters for their sites.
There are many ways in which you can make money from home using writing as your medium. You will need to decide how much time you want to commit yourself to this, and then find the niches you wish to write about. The best part of writing is being able to use your articles to promote your product, which you have written, and then to sell it, getting instant cash as people buy from you.

Do you refer to "write online" articles on blogs / sites or do you also refer to forums like trendri.com?

If you are referring to forums, then yes, people prefer this method because it is a simple, comfortable and well paid one. :)

Rather than just clicking on PTC sites for 10 cents a day, I'd better make 20-30-40 posts to help other people for a few bucks.

Do you refer to "write online" articles on blogs / sites or do you also refer to forums like trendri.com?

If you are referring to forums, then yes, people prefer this method because it is a simple, comfortable and well paid one. :)

Rather than just clicking on PTC sites for 10 cents a day, I'd better make 20-30-40 posts to help other people for a few bucks.
Yeah, i meant about the content writing in blogs.

20, 30, 40 posts is a lot, ain't it?

Yeah, i meant about the content writing in blogs.

20, 30, 40 posts is a lot, ain't it?

It depends on the domain you like on that forum. For example on bizdustry I like the category of business & ideas and many users ask various questions / ideas etc and it is easy to answer them, it doesn't take you long. You do it for pleasure. I make 50 posts in half an hour. :) (and not spam with "yes, it's ok", "ty" etc; I mean quality posts, not offtopic / spam)

It depends on the domain you like on that forum. For example on bizdustry I like the category of business & ideas and many users ask various questions / ideas etc and it is easy to answer them, it doesn't take you long. You do it for pleasure. I make 50 posts in half an hour. :) (and not spam with "yes, it's ok", "ty" etc; I mean quality posts, not offtopic / spam)
50 posts is amazing...you mean you write big posts in half an hour. that too 50...amazing...i can never do that...

There are actually different ways to earn money online from writing and if I am to be asked, I would say that it even pays also offline. One can make money from it by doing some pay to post tasks online like the one we do here in this forum and it can also be done by putting up articles for people and get paid for it as a freelance worker, another way is to write ebooks and sell them online and i can tell you that it is very lucrative selling this online. I once witnessed my brother bought an ebook for $150.

Writing on forums is definitely a good way to get a few bucks, better still if you help website owners or bloggers write articles or blog posts for their sites and get paid handsomely for it

It is not easy to earn by writing online. If you want to make money by writing online, you need to be exceptionally talented. You also need to combine writing with other skills like SEO, digital marketing, etc. The only way to earn easily by writing is posting on paid to post forums, but the earning is limited.