5 Ways to Get Paid to Write Online

Mika

VIP Contributor
Writing is a very lucrative way to make money online because content is king, and every website, businesses, blogs, forum, online stores, ecommerce platforms, etc. needs content. If you have English language skills and if you can write, here are five methods to make money by writing online:

Freelancing: This is the easiest way to get started. You can offer your writing services to clients on websites like Fiverr, Guru, Upwork, People Per Hour, Freelancer, etc.

Blogging: You can either start your own blog and monetize it through different kinds of ads, sell products, services, etc., or start publishing on various blog publishing platforms or online magazines.

Content writing: You can write content for websites and businesses on a contract or freelance basis. You can get content writing jobs on freelance sites, and social sites, or even get requests through your blog and portfolio website.

eBook writing and publishing: You can write ebooks and publish in your own name to make money or ghostwrite ebooks for businesses and individuals.

Copywriting: Copy is material written for marketing and promotional purpose. You can write copy for ads, emails, social media, sales pages, etc.

Technical writing: Technical writing means writing manuals, instructions, white papers, and other technical documents for businesses or organizations.

rubesh

Banned
Yes, money making online is not an easy task unless you have skills and hard work. You need to be focused for earning money online.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yes they are ways you can make money as a writer. I like about 3 of the type of the writing you stated I like content writing as one can write content for websites and businesses on a contract or freelance basis. one just have to he good to get Jobs.One can do content writing through a blog or portfolio website. buy be good with search engine optimisation as well. this will enable the blog to be search engine friendly.

I like eBook writing as well same with publishing: The good thing with this one is that one csnn write ebooks and publish in one's own name to make money unless ghostwriting ebooks for businesses and individuals that you wouldn't have to have your name on the ebook.

I'm trying to learn about copywriting. I know that copy writing is about material written for marketing and promotional purpose. But I'm yet to do much in this aspect.