Possible ways of scam by get paid to write sites.

SHAHID987

Get paid to write sites are also break our trust and many of these sites are scam sites. The question arises, as how they scam us even they don't have our invested money, in my experience these sites cheat us by taking our articles and using these articles in their websites and you'll see ads on that sites but your income remain zero. I submitted 7 unique articles in xyz website they accept it, publish it, these articles get more than 2000 views but still I didn't get any payment. What other ways these sites use to cheat us will you share?

Augusta

VIP Contributor
This is why I don't like to write articles for platforms they hsrdly pay like when you write for a client you would do better that's the truth

This is why I doubt some reviews when you hear or read that they pay up to $50 per article. I really do doubt that and the word count can be about only 1000 . They do not sound real to me and I have never seen a payment proof making this real in any way. So writers need to be wary of sites that advertise mouth watering offers. They might just be fake