Finance Giving Credit To Wrong Customers Can Lead To Financial Loss

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
When it comes to financial matters, it is very common for business men to give products on credit to many people. Giving credit increases trust and it also allows us to improve our relationship with our customers. Unfortunately, there are many people who misuse this trust and this has been a very big problem. Getting scammed or defrauded in business is very common. I remember a story of a person who gave construction materials to a customer on credit. That particular customer sold those material on cash to another customer and ran away with all the money. This was a fraud which led to financial loss just because that one individual gave material to the wriong customer. I have witnessed this kind of thing happening to many people. Have you ever experienced such financial loss?

Moni

When it comes to financial matters, it is very common for business men to give products on credit to many people. Giving credit increases trust and it also allows us to improve our relationship with our customers. Unfortunately, there are many people who misuse this trust and this has been a very big problem. Getting scammed or defrauded in business is very common. I remember a story of a person who gave construction materials to a customer on credit. That particular customer sold those material on cash to another customer and ran away with all the money. This was a fraud which led to financial loss just because that one individual gave material to the wriong customer. I have witnessed this kind of thing happening to many people. Have you ever experienced such financial loss?
This is a dangerous business because most people nowadays can never be trusted. Especially if it comes to a new business, I think you should know the kind of person you give credit to Or you can easily run lose.

So of the cost of materials are highly expensive so if you give credit to the wrong person then it will cause a lot of problems.

Good luck

Verified member
You are very right.there is no way you will give a credit to a wrong customer and make a profit or gain from your products.All customers must be treated right and no pretentious treatment Should be given but discount can be given to enable customer to come back,which is very right as part of marketing strategy to boost one market or business.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
This reminds me of the time when we bought our home. We didn’t know that the owner had bought construction materials from a hardware store on credit – they used the paint to improve the appearance of the walls. After moving in, there was the collector who was looking for the previous owner who had already left for a faraway province.