Giving money to Lazy people?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
It is not easy to have lazy people around you who would always expect you to give them money, when they themselves do not want to sacrifice time and discipline themselves to engage in what you are doing to make the same money which I think you are getting easily.

People like this tend to have a very high sense of entitlement mentality that in some situations, when you refuse to give them this morning they request of you they go about telling others that you are a very wicked person who does not want to render help to them whenever they ask of you.

From my own perspective, people like this are usually toxic and should never be tolerated at all because they will go any length in making sure they always rely on you even when opportunities come their way to utilise and make their own money so as not to be a burden on any other person .

After spending so much time to make your money either on this particular forum or on another one, do you find it easy to give such people money?

Personally, I always refused to help such people because I know that they will continue to disturb you every day.