Glamping is a modern way of camping

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
If you have a land that can pass off as a camping resort but you have not much capital for the accommodation, you can try this modern style of camping accommodation. In the picture is the makeshift hut that is small which fits only the sleeping mattress good for 2 people. It has an electric fan inside for comfort during summer nights.

IMG_8070 kubol glamping.JPG
In the far side is a small swimming pool and a quite big structure for the dining area which functions as a restaurant. What’s cute in this resort is the accommodation which is cheap to install. The glamping site in the picture is actually not the first such site because there’s another resort of that type in another province. With the cheap expense for the accommodation I think glamping will be popular in the years to come.

Well, the pandemic has hit all these kind of business very hard. But I have seen these kind of camping holidays picking up in our country and many resorts are providing this kind of facilities. It is more convenient than the traditional camping And provides the benefits of camping without the trouble and inconvenience involved there. And it is suitable for those who hesitate or are fearful of camping in open nature

Never heard of the word "glamping." But I really liked this idea. I think there is money to be made by getting involved in this business. You do not need a lot of money for infrastructure development, you need land of course. people especially urban dwellers who have never lived in makeshift huts will love this place.