Trading Discussion Greed and fear management

Robson Dey

When anyone wants to start a online trading, he has to choose a broker for better guideline. Not only newcomers, Old investors also has to choose a broker so that they can easily operate their trade.It is difficult to choose the best broker from so many brokers in the market. Making profit will be difficult with wrong broker.
When I was searching a broker for me, I researched so many brokers in the market. Every broker has some lacking. But finally I found Forex4you, which has tight spreads, dynamic leverage and seamless deposit or withdrawals. It also provides the demo account facility for the newcomer to understand the market. For all these facilities I am working with this broker.

minenovo

Forex trading is difficult, in my opinion, even if one is in complete control of their emotions. One needs a whole lot of knowledge and experience to trade properly, and even then mistakes happen, and happen often.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The two factors are indeed the major reason why most people think forex trading is difficult. Most time, people fear to invest or even trade at the right time because they don't want to lose their money. And greediness at times also makes some people to invest more than what they can afford to lose.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I think most times trading decisions are usually infulenced by news and fear and greed could emerge,since the trader is not sure of the trading action he or she is carrying out and he could make loss by withdrawing very fast from the trade ,so one thing is to be very sure of your analysis first

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have come across this title in another forum and I think there are several threads that mentioned fear and greed factor. In trading especially with forex and stocks the greed factor can make you lose because you do not have the control to stop. It is the same in crypto coin investment that you buy and buy in the thought that the market price will continue to increase.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
If greed and fear are not managed properly, it will be very difficult to make a profit. So first you have to give up these negative emotions. If the trader can get rid of these negative issues by creating the correct trading formula, he will be able to make a lot of profit in the Forex market.

D

Dutchy1986

This is definitely how I started trading, went in with the right mindset. Then greed set in and from that fear of losing account which happened. Best lesson ever looking back at it

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I think this is the reason why it is very important to have an existing strategy in the forex trading investment. This will help to curb the greediness that may likely to occur when there is higher in the price and profit margin. with grid you can easily lose all the money you have gained in the previous trade.

Last edited:

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
The forces of the greed and fear when trading needs a tactical approach. The forces surrounding the two shouldn't be extreme if you want to pull successful trades . The tactics is pretty simple. Don't express excessive greed and do not Express excessive fear when trading. Both are to be considered.

minenovo

Usually old investors are better at choosing a broker than newbies though - they know what to look for and what to avoid.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
MANAGING FEAR AND GREED IN FOREX
When it comes to forex trading, fear and greed plays a major role determining traders downtime during trading.

WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO TRADE FOREX WITH FEAR?

What causes some traders not making enough profit is the 'fear factor in them. And it happens mainly to the newbies in the forex trading market. experts doesn't trade with fear, that's why they're able to record large amount of reward through forex trading. Whereas newbies even lose out due to fear, and not wanting to take some risk, learn about risk management as well.

WHAT DOES IT IMPLY TO EXPRESS GREEDINESS IN TRADING?

Greediness comes out to be the act of wanting in excess and not looking at the implications when it comes to trading. Most people see their funds going off cos of greed. They just want to trade, earn more financial reward and forgetting to know that the market is poised at 50/50, meaning their is every chance of a trader to lose and win also.

As a forex trader which of this factors affects you more??

Good luck

Verified member
Fear is the major issue when it comes to trading online.Fear is the act of being afraid of something or someone.Fear render one handicap about doing some certain things in life.Greed set in when the person is financially stable and doesn't want to share what he or she has with anyone because of greediness.Fear have negative impact in people life generally.

Josemendez

Verified member
As far as one is engaged on something as volatile as cryptocurrency and forex trading , which comes with rewards , greed must surely set in . What matters then is our ability to be able to control the greed. As for the fear index , it is something that comes if there is not proper understanding of the investment aspect

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
When your hard-earned money is at stake, fear is quite a common feeling to have. When I started trading in this market, I didn’t have enough knowledge about the market as I lose a lot of money. So, I know the fear inside out. Few things can overcome this fear like knowledge, money management, and good broker like Eurotrader. A good broker can ensure the security of your balance.

minenovo

I think finding a happy medium between the two is the ideal scenario.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Most of the traders lose money because of greed. There is no place for greed and fear in trading. Regardless, this trading regimen is not for the unassuming or leave heart. Lift hasty thoughts considers to a high-chance profile where plan is essential and particular organizing is a sure basic if a trading learner is to survive. I am trading both forex and Futures with Eurotrader broker. I like their instant trade execution.

minenovo

Greed and fear are the main driving force for any trader. They can be both a good and a bad thing, I think. Greed can motivate you to learn, but it can also blind you when making decisions. Fear can drive you to be cautious, but it can always severely damage your confidence.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The main reason a lot of people lose in cryptocurrency trading and forex trading is because of greed and lack of strategy. If you can be disciplined enough to have a working strategy and manage your greed and fear, you will definitely make a whole lot of profit in the long run.

Asahi

Verified member
Besides removing greed and fear, we should develop patience in ourselves. Right broker selection will; help us down the way. FXOpulence offers traders a fair amount of leverage so traders can earn maximum profit. The broker offers you different types of accounts so you can choose any of them according to your preference. They also charge low trading spread in majority of the trading pairs.