Has anyone been paid with the site called Neevo?

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Neevo is an online earning site that claims to pay you for doing micro-tasks. I have been to this site and am working on it currently as I have given some tests here too.

About the site:

This site looks good with it's working, I felt. I have given some tests a month ago and today I received tests for me on the email. They mostly give audio-based jobs to check and identify things. I have passed their training test at first to begin with this task. Their rate is good as I am currently receiving 0.05$ per task I do. But, I am confused with their payout and how the earning is calculated.

Please share your review if you have been to this site...

Solution
I have not experience of micro-tasks sites. I joined some sites, but I feels to work on these site we must have some knowledge of IT and computer science. Status of site is not certain. Site which are paying today may be turn to scam tomorrow. It is better before joining and working at new site to check some payment proof. If site is new one than we can do only thing, and it is work till we reach at threshold and request for payment. If site is legit and paying you will get payment. Some more micro task sites are available which are paying and legit, try these sites. Good luck

anil02

Verified member
I have not experience of micro-tasks sites. I joined some sites, but I feels to work on these site we must have some knowledge of IT and computer science. Status of site is not certain. Site which are paying today may be turn to scam tomorrow. It is better before joining and working at new site to check some payment proof. If site is new one than we can do only thing, and it is work till we reach at threshold and request for payment. If site is legit and paying you will get payment. Some more micro task sites are available which are paying and legit, try these sites. Good luck

Solution

samual

I have not earn from it, but I have the view of making money.

Rewibox

Neevo is an online earning site that claims to pay you for doing micro-tasks. I have been to this site and am working on it currently as I have given some tests here too.

About the site:

This site looks good with it's working, I felt. I have given some tests a month ago and today I received tests for me on the email. They mostly give audio-based jobs to check and identify things. I have passed their training test at first to begin with this task. Their rate is good as I am currently receiving 0.05$ per task I do. But, I am confused with their payout and how the earning is calculated.

Please share your review if you have been to this site...
I have no idea about this site. But I have a tip where I generate passive profit.