Crypto Has anyone ever been scammed online for crypto invesment?

maxkalz

Hello everyone,

Has anyone ever been scammed online by Crypto investors? Well i am here to help! I cant stand to see this on Facebook every day and i have seen it happen with people that have huge followings and subscribers, I work with investigators in this space and touch base if you are victim. I expose these people on social media.

I also work with genuine organizations and platforms that are reviewed, governed, operational and have commercial models and are licensed to operate.

Touch base if you have been scammed.

And let me know if you need crypto currency platforms where you can feel safe and trust the system.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The only investment I can make on crypto currency is to put my money on exchanges and trade by myself instead of trying to invest in a platform that is not trusted. Cryptocurrency trading is quite very lucrative if you learn the necessary things before venturing into it. Hodling is also good.

Putta Vince

The only investment I can make on crypto currency is to put my money on exchanges and trade by myself instead of trying to invest in a platform that is not trusted. Cryptocurrency trading is quite very lucrative if you learn the necessary things before venturing into it. Hodling is also good.
Yeah that's the best thing to do with regarding crypto investment. We can understand how the market operates and know the ideal time to invest in coins like Bitcoin and ethereum , and invest on our own. No one will spoon feed us on anything. And it is not a good idea to invest in any platform for making profit since there is more chance of scamming than getting rewarded.

maxkalz

I agree, great info and advice.

maxkalz

Yeah that's the best thing to do with regarding crypto investment. We can understand how the market operates and know the ideal time to invest in coins like Bitcoin and ethereum , and invest on our own. No one will spoon feed us on anything. And it is not a good idea to invest in any platform for making profit since there is more chance of scamming than getting rewarded.
I agree Putta, too many scammers on telegram and facebook currently,

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I have never really fallen for a scam that is related to cryptocurrencies trading, but the one I paid for was about forex trading investment.

It happened after a friend showed me someone who he claimed was making so much money from doing forex trading online. and then the person was a massive give away on his Facebook page everyday according to him, this was what made me to start thinking it will be a very legit way of making the money.

But at that time after sending the money to the guy I realise that he is a big scammer and it will be impossible to ever recover my money from him

I tried to get in touch with his bank and also my bank but they were all telling me to go and get a police report first and we all know that this are just tactics to delay you and make sure that you did not even get Justice of what you are demanding

The situationis just so unfortunate and one could even be tempted to believe that the banks are working in hand with this criminals and that is why they always find it easy to scam people easily without any repercussion.

KdLew

Article from coinparative
The world of Crypto is like a dark forest, and countless dangers are lurking around you. Recently, a hacker took advantage of the OpenSea contract upgrade to send a phishing email to all users' mailboxes, and many users mistook it for an official email and authorized their wallets, which led to the theft of their wallets. According to statistics, this email led to the theft of at least 3 BAYCs, 37 Azuki, 25 NFT Worlds and other NFTs, and the hacker's income reached US$4.16 million based on the floor price.

Nowadays, the hacking attacks we need to protect ourselves from are not only technical, but also social engineering, and with the price of many NFT items rising, we can lose a lot of assets if we are not careful. Because of the recent spate of frauds in the NFT field, Rhythm has summarized a few common frauds, hoping that readers will always be vigilant and not fall prey to them.
Scams
1. Private message scam website link via Discord
2. Attacking the Discord server
3. Sending fake trading links
4. Fraudulent mnemonic
5、Create a fake Collection and seek trades in the Discord public channel of the project
6、Fake mail

ceciliamichel

With my experience so far, I will say it is possible to get back what was stolen from you because I was once a victim of this scam and at a point, there was nothing I could do. This same question kept troubling my mind if it is actually possible to get my crypto back from the scammers until I was told I could seek the help of a reliable recovery company, my uncle recommended Chronicvolt Tech and I was told to seek help from them. Although, I was skeptical because I was not sure if recovery is possible which made me search about them on google to reach out to their team and read testimonies from other victims. fortunately, after seeking help from the assigned team that works with them, I was able to get all that belongs to me. It was actually a shocking experience I never imagine it would come to reality.

Peninsula

No I haven’t but my friend has been scammed. Cryptocurrency scams have advanced over the past few years to the point that they are now not only more sophisticated but also expansive in their reach. To deceive unsuspecting bitcoin users into falling for these frauds, bad actors have been working constantly to advance their tricks. Just stay alert and do not trust everyone you meet. Once lost crypto cannot be bought back so prevention is always better.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
From my experience yes, I have been scammed once by certain online investment platform and up till now I made up my mind not to engage in any online investment opportunity again because most of them are not reliable , I don't just need anything that will not give me peace of mind that I deserve..

If I do not have opportunity to learn how to trade cryptocurrency on my own and make my own money , I'll just try to make money by posting on paid to post website until I have the opportunity to do it because investing in platform is just a risk and at the end the day all the money you took days to raise will just vanish within a short period of time , it is not always a funny experience..

I don't know how people take pleasure in scamming other people off the money they have work hard to earned.

Lymphography

I know a lot of people who have fallen for unreasonable deals and lost their money. But thankfully I never took a risk beyond my understanding and so, I have been staying safe from all such scams.

captainKazoo

I haven’t been scammed myself but I hear a lot of stories about it quite often. The only way to avoid scammers is by being extra cautious every time you deal with someone. Just don’t blindly trust anyone you see online or even any website that seems suspicious. Educate yourself about how these scams work so that you don’t become a victim of such scammers.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I have experience of this sometimes ago in the past most especially then when I was newly introduced into the online space and at that time I did not even have a way of making money like I am doing here on paid to post platform..

I have come across so many online investment platform , some of them are those I invested my money and I was able to earn profit but at the same time there are some that I invested my money as I can remember and up till now the payment they promise to pay has never dropped..

In situations like this, I really have to concentrate in the things I know I can be able to make money from presently and not on the things that will not help me in any way. it is never an easy things for you to have all your investment capital taken by another person.

cornel64

NOT EVERYTHING CLOUD MINING PRESENTED ON THE NET IS A SCAM

nedmoore811

A lot of people fall victim to online scammers everyday. They are wide spread across social media platforms and they come in so many forms. When it comes to investing in crypto, I would suggest that it's best to do it yourself if you know how to. Anyone can easily buy crypto on exchanges like Binance and several others out there. The risk comes when you subscribe to giving out your money to online brokers to invest for you. There are a lot of fake crypto investment websites and you would easily know them because they are too good to be true. They promise unrealistic returns on small investments. It's best to not let greed get the best of you but know what you are doing if you are making a decision to invest in crypto. If you have fallen victim to any online scams though, you need not lose hope. Experts at revivefinances .net will assist in recovering from scams.

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
Hello everyone,

Has anyone ever been scammed online by Crypto investors? Well i am here to help! I cant stand to see this on Facebook every day and i have seen it happen with people that have huge followings and subscribers, I work with investigators in this space and touch base if you are victim. I expose these people on social media.

I also work with genuine organizations and platforms that are reviewed, governed, operational and have commercial models and are licensed to operate.

And let me know if you need crypto currency platforms where you can feel safe and trust the system.
Nah, but been rugged twice😑. & then shifted on centralised exchange permanently! Bitget(SPot,Swap& Futures),nance(P2P) & Kucoin(Spot)!

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
I know a lot of people who have fallen for unreasonable deals and lost their money. But thankfully I never took a risk beyond my understanding and so, I have been staying safe from all such scams.
Perfectly done🙏. This proves how important DYOR is! Tho, I like brokers like Bitget/Nance for crypto related activities where the risk is minimal!

GeneralEth

Over the past several years, cryptocurrency scams have developed to the point where they are not only more sophisticated but also far-reaching in their scope. Bad actors have been trying continuously to improve their scams in order to fool unwary bitcoin users into falling for them. Just be cautious and remember not to believe everyone you meet. Well in my own scenario i only trust using bitget exchange because of their top notch security and they've never experienced any hack since they started their operation and i was happy for the latter exchange when they celebrated their 5 years old anniversary few days back

Maxicreed

Hello everyone,

Fraudulent activities have slowed down the pace of crypto adoption and that's why this type information should be supported and will appreciate our support for Bitget cos they should be among the few top CEXes that have prioritize users assets security.

I will appreciate your opinion on Bitget too