Crypto Has Anyone Ever Used Kraken Trading Platform?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Most of the people are aware of the fact that cryptocurrency trading has become a new business now. There was a time when stock trading was pretty popular. However, rightn now, crypto trading has been gaining much popularity just like stock trading. After the creation of cryptocurrencies, there were many crypto trading platforms that were created for people in order to trade coins. One of the most popular trading exchanger is Kraken. I have been reading a lots of reviews about it. However, Kraken has gained a lots of negative reviews despite being a famous exchanger. it has a rating of 2 on TrustPilot and a rating of 1.6 on Sitejabber, which is very low. This obviously means that people are unhappy with it. What about you? Have you ever used it? Should I use it?

mathawmio

The Kraken exchange has been around for a very long time. However, they are very slow to innovate in the way they design interfaces and the services they provide to users. There are dozens of exchanges that offer better service, better interface design. Why do you still want to use this exchange?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well I believe this is a new cryptocurrency exchanges and it is not even popular because this is the first time I'm hearing about it, I'll run a little research about it to understand how they are operating if it is better than binance have been using . another thing is that I do not trust most of these new cryptocurrency exchanges because most of them are not likely to last for a long time.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Well I believe this is a new cryptocurrency exchanges and it is not even popular because this is the first time I'm hearing about it, I'll run a little research about it to understand how they are operating if it is better than binance have been using . another thing is that I do not trust most of these new cryptocurrency exchanges because most of them are not likely to last for a long time.

Kraken is not a new crypto trading platform. It was established in the year 2011 and this makes it even older than Binance and Coinbase. Despite the fact that it is old, it has never gained much popularity like Binance or Coinbase did in the past few years. This is quite problematic for it.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The platform is not new when we talk about trading exchange but the fact is that it has not really gained the attention it deserves for many reasons. There is low customer relationships and the trading platforms can not be handled well especially by people that are new to crypto trading.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Kraken is not a new crypto trading platform. It was established in the year 2011 and this makes it even older than Binance and Coinbase. Despite the fact that it is old, it has never gained much popularity like Binance or Coinbase did in the past few years. This is quite problematic for it.
Wow this is the first time I'm hearing that it,I thought this was a new cryptocurrency exchanges because of how I have not been hearing about it, I've never seen them advertising their platform on social media like Facebook or Instagram or using a popular celebrities as their ambassador. I think the lack good advertising strategy.

L

Lilly2021

I was wondering if they also have an integration for NFT trading? Does anyone know?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I have never made use of this exchange platform before and it seems as though I will never make use of them because this is not the first time I am reading a negative review about them as I have ever heard similar situations in a forum I belong to in my country.

At the moment, I am only making use of binance and it has proven to be a very reliable platform since I have been using it within the last year and it has never gotten to a situation why I ever regretted choosing to make use of them.

The most painful part about using a very unreliable cryptocurrency trading platform or exchange platform is the fact that, you will never ever be able to recover your money and then this would definitely contribute to an even greater frustration than you ever imagined possible ..

It is true that there are so many potentials in cryptocurrencies generally, but the facts remain that I would rather make use of my bank and have peace of mind not to use a platform that will not give me the peace of mind that I was running away from my bank for. Such platforms ought to be deleted from the internet stores where they are being downloaded.

Suba

Staff member
I understand, even though the Kraken exchange is popular but many users complain, Kraken applies more expensive withdrawal fees compared to other exchanges. Trading fees on Kraken are determined by the number of trading frequencies per month, the more we trade, the cheaper it will be. If you use Kraken on a mobile application you will encounter many bugs, this is the main complaint of Kraken users.